Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This part is dedicated to LOGESHAMMU for his support.... Thanks a lot dear...

Gauri reaches study room where Shivay is already present and is in expressionless manner... Gauri is trying to read his mind.. But our shivay is Mr SSO... It's impossible to read him...
He checked his watch it's 09:01 pm... But he is still calm... Gauri enters and sits opposite to him silently...

S: you are one minute that is full 60 seconds late... I don't like the person having 1 sec late.. It's your first day so am forgiving you... Never do it second time... Or else you have to take the punishment given by me...

Gauri nodded silently...

After 1 hour of business talk... You go and have your dinner am coming...

S(in mind) : she is good student... I had noticed that she has interest in business... Today I told her all the basics of business... From tomorrow her practical classes will also get start... Which will help her to learn everything quickly...

In dining table,
All are present..
Om is staring gauri while eating.. While gauri's full concentration is only on food... Shivika's usual romance is going on.. (guys here shivika are married) and ruvya's nok jhok...

After dinner all went to their respective rooms...
Dadi slept as her health is not good..
Tejvi are discussing about Om and Rudra and their future...
ShInky are discussing about Shivika..

And here our youngsters are busy in their own world...
Shivay is thinking about business and Gauri...
Anika is thinking about her day and Shivay..
Om is in his own world of Gauri (he yet doesn't know that she is joining Shivay's office as his personal secretary from tomorrow)..
Gauri is confused about all the things going on in Oberoi Mansion.. As she don't remember anything she feels a bit uneasy around the peoples and here she has to join office from tomorrow...
Rudra is thinking about Gauri's health and Bhavya's mission..
Bhavya is in dilemma between her mission and her feeling for Rudra...

In background Kuch Baatein Yaad Aati Hain plays...

Thus they all dozes off as sleep overtook their mind....

Thank you....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro