Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This part is dedicated to ShwetaGupta1720

Next day,
Gauri is sleeping peacefully... Suddenly her alarm clock starts to ring loud... She get up and off the alarm.... She stretched her arms and goes to washroom to freshen up...
She wears sleeveless top and track suit... She goes downstairs where Rudy is already waiting for her... They move outside together as everyone else has been sleeping in the family...

Gauri get tired by making two rounds.. Rudra didn't wanted to leave her alone so he Sat with her....They together goes to gym.. They does their work out... Their gauri makes everyone her friends... They all liked Gauri and Rudra admires his sister's innocence...

They later on left from there and reaches home... Om is searching for Gauri on the other hand.. He is tensed.. And in tension he didn't noticed that Rudra is also not present in the house....

When he is going out to search for her without telling anyone he noticed that Gauri is coming with Rudra...

O(in mind) : Om beta you have to work hard to win your love, your wife... His two possessive brothers are there always with her... Bahut papad belne padenge... No one ever leaves her alone so that I can get a little time with her...

Gauri moves closer to him.... He is awestruck to see her... She is sweating..which increases her beauty to hell.... He again get lost in her.. (male sathiya plays).... Listening to Gauri's voice he came in session..

G: Om, om, where are you lost? Whom are you looking at? Again started your day dreaming...

Om is at lost of words...

G (to R) : does he has any problem, always get lost in his dreams?

Rudra chuckles at her statement.. Gauri is confused..

G: oye pehelwan bhaiya why are you smiling? Am not cracking any joke... Seriously all are mentals here except my bade bhaiya..

Omru widens their eyes...

Gauri moved from there.... She goes to her room to get ready for office...

R: O aap v na, control yourself bhai...
O: shut up..

Rudra too went from there... Om goes to kitchen to prepare something for his beloved wife.. He decided to make aloo puri..

At breakfast,
S: Gauri are you ready na? After breakfast we will leave for office?
O(confused) : office?
G: yes office, any problem..
O(shrugged his shoulder) : no not at all, why should I? (murmuring) are these my brothers or enemies always keeping her busy..

Gauri and Anika are looking at the desk what is made for breakfast... They are surprised to see aloo puri... Both AniRi's mouth got watered..

S(disbelief) :you both truly are sisters
A,G: yes we are..
A: shivay please hme toka mat kijiye..
S: Anika watch your language..
A: is language any movie to watch (mimicking same as Shivay) Anika watch your language..
G: ok stop you two, kahi v suru ho jate ho..
R: that's the speciality of Shivika..
G(confused) : now who is Shivika?
O(smiling) : that the joint name of Shivay and Anika, kept by Rudy..
G(understanding) : ohh, good after all he is my brother... He got smartness from me only..
O(disbelief) : Rudra kam tha jo yeh v, uff God!!

G(taking first bite of aloo puri) : it's yummy, delicious...
A: truly Gauri it's amazing.. I just want to kiss his hand..

Listening to Anika food choked in Om's mouth.. He starts to cough badly.... Gauri too this time runs hurriedly and make him drink water.. Even she patted his back.. Unknowingly tears started to brim through her eyes seeing him in pain... She too is confused... They shared an eye lock...

Sathiya plays in the background....

O(in mind) : she loves me unconditionally... Even when she does not remember her relationship with me... Her heart recognises my pain and tears starts to flow from her eyes.....

His hand reached to her cheeks and he wipes her tears from her eyes... Yet they are sharing intense eyelock..

All are also surprised to see Gauri's unconditional love for Om...

Rudra coughs to bring them in senses.... Bhavya just entered the dining room...

B: wah bhaiya, what an eyelock!!!

Both OmRi get embarrassed and gauri goes and sit in her place... Both are looking everywhere except each other... Everyone laughs at them...

G : my dinner is finished I am going to get my bag from my room.. She runs hurriedly.. Even she turns pink while blushing...

Om too makes an excuse and left from there...

Rest laughs at them and resume their breakfast...

That's it....
Thanks all of you...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro