Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This part is dedicated to  BusiMusi... Thanks for your support...

ShivRi left for office and Om to his
studio.. Bhavya for her mission with Rudra following her..

ShivRi reached the office.. All are just shocked to see a girl with Shivay... Our SSO reads everyone's mind and smiles to himself... Gauri is nervous so she is looking down.. Shivay notices this and hold her hand as a protective brother... Boys are drooling over her...

S: listen all boys and girls... She is my sister Gauri... (Gauri squeezed his hand in fear, Shivay understanding her) she will work here as my secretary..

He hold Gauri from shoulder and took her to his cabin... Gauri is getting flashback of crowdy people and someone misbehaving her... So she didn't looked up when Shivay introduced her...

Gauri gets teary eyed in fear when she reaches his cabin.. She don't know but this blur images are haunting her since she is back from hospital...

Shivay understand that due to that incident she feared of crowd... He can't ever tolerate a single tear in her eyes... He got angry on himself.. If he hadn't insisted her to go for exhibition nothing would ever happen.. He is drowning himself in guilt... But being SSO he is able to put straight face that no one can understand the storm goes inside him.... But he failed to hide it from Anika... She told him not to feel guilty as it's not his fault... Because of him only Gauri is save and alive today...

By seeing Gauri he feels helpless for the first time.. He hugs her tightly and pats her back... He too get teary eyed...

G (while crying) : sorry bhaiya, because of me you get embarrassed today... I don't know why I got so nervous seeing so much people... It's not my fault.. Am sorry...
S: no no nothing like that... You will never embarrassed me... I am proud of you being my sister... I know you fear of crowd so only I bought you here... So that Main tumhare darr ko durr kar Saku..
Gauri smiles and hug him tight feeling safe... Shivay make her sit in the chair while hugging and made her drink the water...

She calm down and notices that Shivay's shirt got wet because of her... She then looked at him and sees him teary eyed... She is extremely shocked... She get up and wiped his tears... She hugged him and unknowingly she said don't feel guilty it's never your fault you are my ideal my life I can never see you like this..

Shivay got relief by her words.. He smiles at her innocence and kissed her forehead... Gauri does not know why she said those words but seeing her bade bhaiya smiling she forget her confusion...

S: now we should get back to the work...
Gauri nodded like a child...

That's it... I want to solve Shivay's inner turmoil and show his love and care for his sister Gauri...
Thank you....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro