Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This part is dedicated to Sairann

ShivRi get back to their work...
Shivay via intercom calls Mr Niel Rathore.. He comes there...
Niel knocks the door...

S:come in...

Niel enters the cabin.. Shivay introduce Gauri to him as he was not present there... Guys he is one of the late commers...but Shivay doesn't fire him by seeing his hard work and dedication towards the work... Even he comes late as he has to take care of his mother who is unwell right now.. Shivay understand his situation... Anika has changed our great SSO to just Shivay...

Niel is shocked to see Gauri.. Gauri forward her hand to greet him but he hugs her instead... Gauri does not feel a little bit uncomfortable by his touch... It's just a friendly hug.. She is feeling relief as she got someone very close to her heart after a long time...

Here Shivay's brother instinct get arise and he pushed Niel away... How dare he to touch his sister in front of him without even taking her permission... He assumed that Gauri is shocked due to Neil's sudden move.. He don't want her to go in that trauma from which he is trying to take her out... Niel is at all confused... Shivay is about to punch him. Gauri held his hand unknowingly and closed her eyes in fear that she can't be able to see Niel in pain...

She utters "NI"..

Niel smiles... He goes to Gauri and says..

N: Gauri am sorry, I know you are angry at me... From last one year I did not contact you... Am very much happy to see you safe and in front of me.. You know maa misses you a lot.. I am here earning for you only... Only because of you I came here... Otherwise you know na I can never leave you... After all you are my child hood friend . Please maaf kr de mujhe RI.. dobara aisi galti nhi hoga... And I listened the news about Ka...

Niel is about to reveal the truth

Shivay( interrupting him): oh you are her childhood friend... Actually she had an accident two days ago and she has a memory loss...

Niel understand the situation and gave him a affirmative nod...

He forwards his hand to Gauri who is standing there all confused...

N: Hi am Niel Rathore... Your child hood friend... Whom you use to call NI with love and I use to call Ri with love...

Gauri smiles and shake his hand...

G: I accept your friendship NI, my heart wants to trust you... So let me give you a chance...

Niel too smiles... He thinks she had not changed a bit accept her dressing style and language... She is his cute RI with whom he spend the most memorable part of his life, his childhood...

Shivay gives him some files and assign him some work.. After some time Shivay ordered Khanna to bring food...

K: sir food this time? It's 12 o clock only..
S: Khanna..
K: ok ok sir...

He bring food... Gauri is sitting in front of Shivay and doing some work.... Shivay is teaching her account... (friends here Gauri is 10th pass)
She is totally engrossed in her work.. Shivay remembers that doctor advised that Gauri is weak and she should eat something every 2 hours... Shivay goes and sits in sofa... He calls her but she denies...

G: bade bhaiya am not hungry now..

Like a mother pampers her child... Here Shivay is doing same with Gauri... He put food in a plate and then goes beside her... Gauri is doing her work and Shivay is feeding her lovingly... She didn't realise that she is truly hungry and she finished her food.. She became emotional seeing Shivay's unconditional love for his sister... Shivay notices her...

S: now don't you get emotional again... I can't bear your single tear...

He made her eat medicine.. While she is showing her antics like a small child... She is again rejoicing her childhood in new way... Which she missed once...

After some time as it's her first day and Shivay too have to leave for meeting so he dropped himself Gauri at home as he can't risk her safety at anyone now.. He made her sleep in her room by patting her head and then left for meeting... Meanwhile he called Khanna and asked her to collect all details about Mr Niel Rathore... He want his every detail from childhood till now... He can't risk Gauri's life at any cost....

Niel is played by

How you liked my this chapter... THE POSSESSIVE SSO..

DO give your views??
About Niel more details will be disclose in next chapter.... Wait till then....
Tada.. Ab byee...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro