Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here I will show ShivRi's bonding to you all... As I loved that part in serial very much... Even you will love the cute bro-sis love here...
I literally don't like yesterday's episode where Om at first didn't called her for his exhibition and later on left her and got busy... Even he introduced her as GAURI only... Here she is not showing off her ego even I think so Om is yet unable to understand her... She should fight for her self respect....

Sorry guys if I hurt anyone just thought to share with you all....

Now enough of my blabbering let's get back to story

On the other side Om is feeling restless for unknown reason... Only gauri's face is coming in front of him... He is not understanding the reason...
At first he dialled Gauri's number which is not reachable...
Then he called in O. M. Where Rudy picked the call...

R:hello Rudy here...
O(hurriedly) : rudra gauri's phone is unreachable.. Is everything fine na... R: o relax.. She has gone for your exhibition only...
O(shocked) :what?? Does the driver knows that the venue is changed??
R(worried) :when you change your venue? You should inform everyone.. When you became such careless person.. I don't know my gut instinct is saying something wrong gonna happen... If something happens to my Chulbul bhabhi.. Am not gonna forgive you ever...

Rudra angrily cut the phone and on the other side Om is stunned at Rudra's this behavior...

O(thinking) : how should I inform her that venue is changed.. I can't leave my exhibition midway... Oh God who can help... Shivay... Yes shivay he must have that driver's number... I can collect it from him...

On the other side Shivay is restless only bad things are coming in his mind.. In Anika's language 2rs khayal aa rhe h....

But here he too getting the bad feeling for His sister Gauri only... Her smiling face came in front of him... A lone tear escaped from his eyes... He even donno why.. And in 5 min meeting will gonna start...

Meanwhile he got Om's call..
He picked his phone..

O: shivay do you have that driver's number who has gone to drop gauri in exhibition??
S(confused) : why??
O(stammering) : actually my exhibition venue is changed at last moment.. As nobody gonna came so I didn't informed anyone... That Mr Abhay Kashyap...

As soon as he heard the name Abhay Kashyap a fear ran down his mind... He quickly cut the call and ran fast to the venue where gauri has gone...

Let's see why Shivay gonna panic listening the name Abhay Kashyap???
Why he ran to the venue ??
What will ShivOmRu do???

Thank you

Stay blessed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro