Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you all..
Let's start...

Here in O.M. Rudra too gets tensed... He thinks that Om will be busy in his exhibition and Shivay bhaiya is busy in meeting so he can't disturb him... Here he tried gauri's number 6 to 7 times yet it goes unreachable... Somewhere he too got panic for his innocent bhabhi cum sister... He is thinking now he only have to do something... He remembered that he knows that where she has gone and rushed outside.. (here I want to show even RuRi's bonding...)
He sat on the driver sit and start driving fast consoling himself that everything will be fine...

On the other hand Shivay too rushed out his office and his condition is not better than Rudra... He too is driving fast...

Here Gauri reached the venue... She opened the door of car and rushed inside... She found many paintings as well as many peoples there...

Here Abhay is competitor of Om and even a well known Womaniser... He has no personal enmity to Oberois...

Gauri is searching Om everywhere when she dashed with Abhay... He turns back and just get numb staring at her from top to bottom... Gauri starts to feel awkward but she has to find Om..

G(to Ab) : have you seen Omkara ji??
Ab: woh.. (paused and thinks) : wow😍 she looks so beautiful.. I want her not for one night but for every night only her... I can't able to took my eyes off her... She is so cute and innocent... Maybe she don't know that his venue is change... It's a good chance... (says) he has gone out due to an urgent call will be back in sometime..

Gauri do not feel convinced yet she nodded her head in agreement and goes from there...

Meanwhile Abhay mixed drug in a juice and asked waiter by giving him money to serve this juice to that girl in black dress (pointing towards gauri)

Waiter nodded and gave her that juice... Gauri took the juice and start feeling dizzy... She stands up and asked waiter about washroom... The waiter points upward...

The screen freezes one side is Rudra driving his car other side Shivay driving his car and in middle drugged gauri going upstairs...

Thank you again

Stay blessed

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro