Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone...
Thanks for your wishes..
Let's start the story.....

Gauri goes upstairs and reached the room... She sat on the edge of the bed and drank the water kept beside... Suddenly she feels little calm...

While drinking she heard the door locked sound..

Meanwhile Rudra and Shivay both entered at same time but they are unable to see each other..

Shivay called the driver and confirmed where he has dropped Gauri...

Both ran inside...

In room
Suddenly Gauri's heart start beating fast and tiny beads of sweat start forming on her head...
G(trembling  asked ) : who are you?
The man turns and he is none other than Abhay Kashyap..

He has a smirk on his face...
Gauri is unable to stand properly.. She clasp her dupatta in a fist...

While smirking she slowly start moving towards her
G(moving backwards) : wh.. Wh.. Who are you.. you?? Why are you coming towards me?? Just stop there don't dare to come near me..

Gauri was saying all this with fear in her heart and tear droplets in her eyes... She is too much scared and praying to her Shankarji to give her power fight this devil...

Suddenly Gauri became lost at words.. No words are coming from her mouth..
G(thinking) : where should I go? How should I escape? What should I do??

When all these questions running down in her mind he decided to take one more step forward... But Gauri's feet became numb... She became hell nervous.. She don't know what happened to her why her feet is not moving?? Why she is feeling powerless?? Why her Shankarji is not helping her?? Tears are making their ways out from her eyes...

He is continuously staring her with his bad eye which make her uncomfortable... She turn around and before she can move he grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him...
Her back is touching his front...

She became more scared.. She tries to move but her hand her body are not responding to her... He holds her from her waist..
Ab: you know you are so beautiful... I want to marry you but today I want at first to make you mine... I just cant help staring at you...

Gauri started feeling disgust about herself.... Gauri with her full force pushed him... And began to run...

Downstairs..
Rudy asked a waiter showing the photo of Gauri to him... The waiter nodded and points towards a room upstairs... He starts to go up hurriedly...

Shivay too asked a man about Abhay and he became sure that gauri too is upstairs... He became hell angry and nervous at same time.... He starts to run upstairs...

When Gauri began to run she no that whole room is full of paintings.. (as Abhay too is artist).. Abhay grabbed her dupatta and pulled it towards him while he is sitting on the floor and gauri is running.... As dupatta is pinned to her kurti.. It ripped off the shoulder part... Gauri became shocked.... He stands up and turned her towards him... He pinned her to the wall and tore another part of her dress where she had not tied her dupatta... She began to cry hard and requesting him to leave her.... He pushed her on the bed and came on the top of her holding her both hands... While she was constantly crying tilting her head to both sides requesting him not to do it....

On the other side both ShuvRu reached the room at the same side from different directions and without noticing each other they both kicked the door with their right legs at the same time... The door went open and the scene in front was shocking to them... Gauri's condition and Abhay trying to kiss her... Shivay became more furious and punched him hard... ShivRu closes their eyes.. Gauri gets relief seeing her brothers Bade bhaiya and Rudy bhaiya in front of her... She ran to Shivay and hugged him tightly crying... Shivay gave her his jacket...

Here Abhay tried to escape but Rudy held his collar and punched him hard on his stomach saying "meri behen ko hath lagane ki himmat kaise hui"... He was constantly beating her taking out his frustration and Shivay called police....

S: rudy handle Gauri and I will teach him lesson...

He beats him black and blue... He kicks on both of his hand with which he touched his sister.... Both his hands became senseless... Shivay said "ab ise pata chalega Shivay Singh Oberoi ki behen ko hath lagane ka anjaam kya hota h"

Police came and arrested him.... Shivay asked the officer to keep it as a secret... He don't want anyone to use bad words against his dear sister...

Rudra was holding gauri by his arms and noticed that she became unconscious.....

R(to S) : bhaiya,Chulbul bhabhi....   Both ShivRu gets panic and took her to hospital....

They are waiting outside the door of the room where doctor was treating her...

Doctor came out of the room....
S: doctor doctor how is my sis??
Dr : Mr Oberoi she is fine but I think due to the incident she goes in mental trauma.... Otherwise she is fine and she needs rest...
R: can we take her home??
Dr: yes you just feel the procedure and then you can take her home... One more thing don't give her stress and never leave her alone.. She needs her family at this time.... She may lost her memories too so don't get panic.. Ok

And the doctor leaves...

S: I don't care if she remember anyone or not... It's enough for me that she forgot the incident and is alive...

That's it friends....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro