Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks all of you..
I am glad that you all liked this story...
Let's begin...

Few hours later gauri gained her consciousness...
Doctor informed shivru...
They came inside but they are all nervous to face her if she will ask anything...
They entered...
Gauri smiled seeing them...

G: bade bhaiya, rudy bhaiya hm yaha kya kr rhe h???

So their fear came in front of them... Now they are confused what to reply...

R(instantly) : woh you slipped from stairs so we took you here...

Gauri tries to remember.. And she shouts AAAHH!!!! Holding her head....

G: hme kuch yaad nhi aa rha h.. (I can't remember anything)

S:gauri gauri calm down... Kuch nhi hua h.. Calm down

And he hugged her protectively...

G: is my name gauri?? Bade bhaiya boliye na??

S & R stands dumbstruck...

S: lagta h girne ki wajah se kuch yaad nhi aa rha h tmhe.. Hm dono tmhre bhai h... Main Shivay aur yeh Rudra..
(may be u don't remember anything due to fall.. We are your brothers I am Shivay and he is Rudra)

G: Haa hme yeh yaad h(yes I remember that)

Shivay gave her medicine

G:no bhaiya I don't want.. Rudy bhaiya samjhaiye na.. Hme dawai achi nhi lagti(rudy bhaiya please make him understand that I don't like medicine)

R(smiled and pulled her cheeks) : if you don't take medicine that how will you get fine and you will be my partner in crime..

S: rudy tu bacha nhi h(rudra you are not a child)

G(cutely) : magar dil toh bacha h jii.. Aur hme bacha bana rehna acha lagta h(but our heart is a child and I always want to be a child)

Shivru smiles at her antics...

Lastly she took her medicine and slept... Shivay calls Anika and the four (shivru anya) discuss something which is mute...

S: now we can change gauri as she does not remember anything

R: yaa and it's funny to see om's reaction... I can't wait...

S: shhh.. Don't vomit it in front of anyone as you can't digest anything...

R: ok I will not spoil our plan..

Doctor came to them

Dr: Mr Oberoi now you can take your sister home and haan don't stress her... Always make her busy...

S: ok I will take care..

Gauri is discharged and she came back to Oberoi Mansion...
Everything is new for her, she is in middle and holding shivru's hands tightly as she is hell nervous but she donno why??

Anika already informed everyone about her condition...

Shivay introduces her to everyone one by one...

Lastly she notices Om who is just staring her with love... She became uncomfortable with his constant gaze on her... Rudra notices this and introduce gauri to om..

R: this is my brother Om..

G:then he is also my brother.... (hehe om gauri ka bhai arre 😜😜😜)

O(instantly shouting) : No oooo we are not brother sister... (om ko heart attack mila 😂😂😂😂😂) actually you are Anika's sister and you consider them as your brother..

Everyone is at first shock and then laughs at Om and he felt embarrassed..

G(shocked) : ok baba.. (rubbing her ears) are you mad?? Why are you shouting I can listen... So what should I call you?? (thinking) om will be good..

Om smiles..

S(to b) : take her to your room... She will share your room..

O(thinking) : now she don't remember me and even she will stay with bhavya in rudy's room.. Oh God I will go mad..

G: bade bhaiya is any function going on as the house is decorated..

O: actually Anika bhabhi and Shivay bhaiya's marriage function are going on..

G: ohh then it's going to be lots of fun (she said jumping)

O: stop jumping now only you came from hospital.. Go and take rest no need to enjoy too much...

G(murmuring to R) : jatadhari hippie.. Khadoos Singh Oberoi... Is he always like this?? Does he ever smile??

Rudra laughs and says : bh..di he is always like thus... Aapne sahi pakra..(lifting his collar) Mere sath rehte rehte aap smart ho gai ho... (you are right.. You became smart in my company)

G: buss buss ab apne tarifo ke pul bandhna band kijiye.. (now don't press yourself)...

Rudra smiles...

O: go get rest in evening there will be engagement ceremony...

G: yes yes going...

That's it sorry friends another one will be long one I promised

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro