Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hii guys how are you all... Loving rikara in Ishqbaaaz... Gauri is busy in her English class and Om... Pucho hi mat... Waise new English Teacher ARJUN SASTRI is cute too.. I truly liked him...
I know guys you all are confused related to memory loss... Let me clear it... First of all it's not partial memory loss and secondly she remembered shivru only because they were with her before she got unconscious (I know it's illogical but what to do it needed with story line)... She herself is confused how she remembered them... At first she was scared but she got comfort in Shivay's arms and thus she forgot her fear....

OK ok much of my bak bak let's get back to the story.....

Gauri goes to her room... Actually she and bhavya are sharing the room I mean Rudra's room....

She is tired so she is fast asleep....
Om came to look after her... He came and sat beside her looking at his sleeping beauty.... He is thinking why should not he ever noticed that she looked sooooo cute and innocent while sleeping... He want to kiss her... Actually he is hurt because Gauri forgot him and is ready to call him his brother (acting as If she really gonna call him bhaiya 😝)

He remembered all their moments and cries...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdQfYajfBxQ

(this is made by me)
Suddenly he hears a knock...
Om came out from his dream land

O: yes?
R: O is your staring romance completed then come bhavya too need rest(acha bachu badi fikra ho rhi h bhavya ki😝😝)
O: you go am coming...

Rudra goes... Om stands up to leave but his heart is not allowing him...
He notices her hair strand is disturbing her beauty sleep... He goes near her and put the hair strand behind her ears....

Meanwhile Gauri in dreams got fb of a man forcing himself on her.. But everything is blurrr she can't see properly.. And thus she got afraid of Om's touch... She quickly jerk from her sleep and notices Om standing in front of her... She started breathing heavily.... Om Sat beside her and hugged her...

In background KYA TUMHE YAAD HAIN.. is playing

Gauri hugged him back tightly and slept in same position feeling his warmth she got bit relaxed....

After some time Bhavya entered the room.. By seeing the scenario she was about to go but Om called her back...

O: pls took care of her... She is getting nightmare.. May be of that incident... So if you need anything just call me without any hesitation...

Bhavya smiles seeing his care and nodded her head... Om too left the room... When he reached his room he saw that rudra his fast asleep so he changed in his night dress and slept beside him thinking about gauri... He too dozed off after a while...

For today that's it..... My exams are going on... So after my exam I will try to give you all a long chappy....
Thank you

God bless you...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro