Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning...
While the sheering rays of sun cutting the clouds heaving away from the heaven reached straight to the earth welcoming a new morning full of hopes, happiness and goodwill reached the window of our sleeping beauty aka Gauri Kumari Sharma.... She smiled in her sleep stretched her arms and slowly opened her eyes like a baby when exposed to the Sun....
She got up from the bed and ready to go to washroom for freshen up.... She realised that she has not taken her clothes... She goes and opened her wardrobe... She look at the clothes and found it a bit uneasy and uncomfortable.... But she brushed off her thoughts and took the clothes and headed to the washroom.....

In the dining table,
All are present in the dining hall... But our Om's eyes are founding someone....
A(to B) : is gauri fine?
B: yaa she is getting ready.. I called her some time ago...
A: ok (to shivomru) you all take your breakfast we will wait for gauri...

Om is about to interrupt but Rudra spoke to his relief
R: bhabhi we are family so we too wait for chulbul bhabhi... Oops gauri di...

Anika smiles and sees gauri coming down the stairs looking different....

Om turns smiling and remains dumbstruck seeing Gauri... And kept staring her with his mouth open....

Gauri feels uncomfortable in his gaize and yet enjoying it.. Don't know why? (arre buddhu he is your husband.. You will enjoy only na😛)
Om is looking at her top to bottom... She is wearing a black jeans and pink top just as the picture above and her smiling face is complementing her beauty even more..

R(to O) : close ur mouth or else flies with enter.. 😂😂😂
Om realise his position and get embarrassed as everyone laughs at him... Gauri is confused (bechari 😯)... But Om can't help staring her....

Gauri wished everyone good morning and Sat opposite to Om which helped him to get more clear view of her.... He noticed that her hair is tied in a pony... His hands ached to make loose her hair.. (arre yaar control karo thora puri family hai😀😀)

O(in mind) : (smirking to himself) may you forget me.. But I know your heart still knows me.... Just wait and watch I will make you again fall for me... And about me I am already in love with you dear wifey... Yes I can't admit it but my heart knows that we are perfect and my heart belongs to you only.... Today I don't know but I can't take off my eyes from her... I feel that she is feeling uncomfortable may be because I am staring her... Oops how could you forget that you are a complete stranger to her... Now you have to start from beginning in new way.... Waise she is looking sooooo beautiful... I don't deny that she always looks gorgeous but today baat hi alag h.... Oh gosh!!! Why am behaving like a teenager who is top to bottom in love with a girl... And it's true I am totally in love with my wife(thinking dreamily).... Even she is so good at heart... I know I hurt her too much but now I promise myself that I will give her the position, the respect, the love she deserves.... Now be ready Gauri Kumari Sharma aka Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi to fall in love with your husband once again.... But he will not be your same Karela Singh Oberoi or Sadu Singh Oberoi but something totally different which you will realise soon.... (waah kya soch h.. Haaye😍😍)

Om snapped out of his thoughts listening Gauri's voice...

G: oye Mr jatadhari why r you smiling like an idiot looking at me?? Am I a joker?? Stop behaving weird and eat your breakfast.... (itta gussa😇)

Still Om is smiling seeing her.. Om(in mind) : woah man.. She again became tikhi mirchi....but she is looking damn gorgeous with her red nose in anger.. And her big eyes with which she is looking at me...( Later his eyes fall on her lips) oh God her lips looking so juicy I just want.... (stop stop running your imaginary train... Thora toh lihaaj karo hm sab padh rhe h.. Cheap de!!! 😉😉😉)
(waise can't believe is he our same shy Om 😆😆)

Om started eating quickly when he feels her angry gaze still on him and again he drifted to his world...

O(in mind) : but in anger also she is looking cute and hot too...

He widens his eyes realising his thoughts.... Gauri is looking at him like 'stop staring me duffer or I will eat you raw'

Rest are enjoying their silent nok jhok....

While eating quickly Om choked... Gauri hurriedly took a glass of water and quickly ran towards Om before any one could realise what happened.... She made him drink water and patted his back.... Everyone smiles looking at them...
A(in mind) : awww soooo cute😍😍😍😍
S(in mind) : she lost her memory still she care for him sooo much... This is true love and look towards Anika (ohoo shivay now you too don't start 😊😊😊)

Gauri became hell angry on him..

G(shouting at Om) : what do you think of yourself haan??? At first you are in your own world looking at God knows what (uff tujhe hi dekh rha tha😋) and smiling like an duffer (everyone's eyes widened to see bold avatar of gauri... And our Om uska haal pucho hi mat again start staring her... Cheapde kahi ka 😳😳) if you are getting late then you should not get lost always in your own world during day....
She kept on blabbering and Om kept on staring her face....
And rest ruvya and shivika are just looking them with 'what the hell' expression...
Gauri realised that she is talking non stop (of course no one admits that they blabbered)
G(to O) : are you listening????

Om came back to reality.....

He looks everyone embarrassed and gauri stamped her foot seeing him and goes to her room....

Om smiles seeing her retreating figure and left for his studio...

Thank you...
Ab bass itna hi... Exams chal rha h...
Take care...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro