Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri is waiting in parking area for Shivay meanwhile she gets a call.. A smile appeared on her face...

Yes your guess is right it's Niel 😉

She pick up her phone smiling..

G: hey Ni
N: hey Ri, where are you?
G: I am parking area waiting for bade bhaiya..
N: yaa Sir informed that he will be late today...
G: what?
N:??
G: actually bade bhaiya doesn't informed me.. I will go and ask him..
N: may I come and pick you up..
G: no Ni.. Actually bade bhaiya never let me go alone in office.. And BTW am his PA so what will I do there without him..
N: ok see you..
G: bye Ni..

Unknown to her a person is listening to her and burning in jealousy..

Yes you think right it's Om

He left for his studio angrily.. Which is noticed by our Love Guru Rudy so he too goes behind him...

Gauri goes to Shivay while he is discussing about Niel with Khanna..

Shivay gets nervous but composes himself which is not noticed by our chirayya..

G: bade bhaiya will you go to office late today..

Shivay bites his tongue

S: sorry I forgot to inform you.. How long are you waiting..

G:, woh.. Woh.. 1 hour..

S(angrily) : are you mad? You know you are still weak and waiting in parking area for me.. You should have called me once.. See outside its too hot.. (a little calm and concern as Gauri gets scared with his angry glare and her eyes filled up with tears) are you fine na..

. Shivay touched her face and saw that actually her temperature is bit high..

S: have you taken your medicine?

Gauri looks down as she forgot.. Suddenly she saw a painting behind Shivay whose veil got uncovered..

Some blurr images starting to appear in her mind and she became sweating.. In fear she hugs Shivay tightly.. As Shivay about to hug her back he notices that Gauri is sweating profusely in fear and her body get cold... Actually Gauri is shivering so she tights her hug and Shivay too hugs her back to calm his little sister..

S:Khanna call the doctor..

Khanna tried calling but number is not reachable while Shivay himself became nervous and angry on himself for shouting at his princess.. He is continuously stroking her hair..

K:Sir the phone is not reachable..

S:dammit I don't care I just want the doctor in 10 minutes here in Gauri's room..

Gauri starts to shiver more listening his voice..

S(slowly) : go.. What are you looking at me for?

S(to Gauri) : Princess nothing will happen.. Your brother is here to protect you..

Gauri calm a bit and fall unconscious..... Which make Shivay more nervous.. First time in his life he is feeling himself looser...

S(in mind) : no nothing will happen to Princess.. Because of her this house is fill with happiness.. She is my daughter how can I bear being a father if something happens to her..

Shivay picked her up in his arms and headed to her room..

Anika came running and shocked to see Nervous Shivay carrying Gauri whose face turns pale... She too got tensed.. She runs to Gauri and touched her face.. To her dismay her body has turned cold... Shivay places Gauri on bed and asked Anika to switch off the AC and switch on the heater... Meanwhile Shivay wraps her with blanket... Bhavya too cones in the room and gets shocked to see Gauri's condition... She immediately informed Rudy who is with Om..

Shivay and Anika are rubbing her palm whereas Bhavya is rubbing her feet...

Niel too is feeling restless so he called at OM and get to know Gauri's condition... He too rushed to Oberoi Mansion where servant shows him the way to Gauri's room..

Shivay stands up and ask Niel to rub her palms and he called Khanna as it's been 20 minutes and there is no sign of doctor...

That's it... Let's see what Shivay will do??

Hey my target is 20 votes and 12 comments...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro