Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivay stands up and ask Niel to rub her palms and he called Khanna as it's been 20 minutes and there is no sign of doctor..

______

Omru enters the room and shocked to see her pale face

Om's eyes get teared up seeing her condition but still he don't like Niel sitting beside Gauri and rubbing her palms..

Rudra on the other hand is shattered seeing his chulbul bhabhi/gauri Di in such a condition. He immediately goes and Sat beside Gauri..

R: chulbul bhabhi please wake up, please gauri Di, I promise I will not tease you, You know I bought chocolates for you (seeing her no reaction, Rudy began to cry)

Niel is confused why Rudra is calling her "CHULBUL BHABHI"

Shivay, after almost 5 minutes bought a doctor with him, who is hell scared seeing SSO's glare, but it doesn't affect Shivay a bit, he, at the moment only cares about his princess.

Doctor checks her and was about to inject her a injection which is stopped by SSO

S: doctor please don't give her any injection, she is scared of it..

R: please give her any other medicine, injection will pain her a lot

Doctor looked at them in surprised and awe.. So much caring family..

Dr: who are you both to the patient?

S, R: we are her brothers

Dr shakes his hand in negative turns towards Gauri and is about to put the injection ShivRu hold the doctor from his both side and push him back slightly standing in front of him..

S: Doctor can't you listen that I will not allow you to inject this this..

R: injection to her.. I can't see her in pain

Dr: but injection is necessary it will cure her quickly, medicine can't help her cure fully

A: shivay don't act like child and let doctor do her work

O: yes you both get aside, she is unconscious for God shake

B: and so she will not feel any pain..

N: yes sir and we can't let anything happen to Ri..

Shivay and Rudra gets aside listening to them.. They both hold each other's hands and as doctor is about to inject the injection ShivRu closed their eyes tightly feeling her pain as if doctor is injecting to them..

Everyone smiles at them..

A: it's done shivru..

Both opens their eyes and take a breath of relief.. And went to Gauri.. Rudra gently held her hand while Shivay caresses her hand making her a little bit relieved from her pain..

Tears welled up in their eyes but they still remained in same position

Thank you..

My target is 25 votes and 20 comments..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro