Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cover credit goes to my sis cum bestie..... My jaan ShwetaGupta1720

Rudra and Shivay goes to Gauri...

Rudra held her hand gently so that she don't get any pain... Shivay gently touched the spot where she got injected with his shivering hands...

Both still has tears in their eyes...

D: Mr Oberoi, I would suggest you to admit her in hospital

S: no doctor, she will get every treatment in her home only

D: but equipment??

S: aisa koi kaam nhi hai jo Shivay Singh Oberoi nhi kar sakta.. I will call and will myself check out if all are perfect or not, doctor if you don't mind please come with me..

Doctor looked at Gauri..

O: doctor no problem, I will take care of My Wife

This strikes Niel... He can't able to understand anything what's going on... He is shocked at the continuous revealation of someone's life whom he claimed to know everything and now it's totally a mystery... He know she has memory loss but so much happened in her life...

He came out of sense listening to Rudra's voice...

R: yes doctor, I will never leave side of my Chulbul Bhabhi

Now a new revealation... Why Rudra is calling her "Chulbul Bhabhi" weird name.. Her name is "Gauri"

Shivay's voice again brought him out of his trance...

S: am coming soon take care of her you all...

As Shivay left, Niel too goes out... He is feeling angry on himself... How could he be so much selfish that in 1 year he don't contact her... So much of her life changed which now not only mystery for him but also for her...

Khanna saw Niel going out all defeated, he too goes behind her as rest are busy with Gauri...

Niel Sat on the floor outside the room.... He don't know why he got lost in himself so much that he don't made any big effort to enquire for her

Yet he made effort but nothing he came to know... Being restless he even visited Barely two months ago only to get a shocking news that his chachi , gauri's mother died, but nothing about Gauri....

Niel remembered his last meeting with Gauri in Barely where she gave him her promise that he should fulfill his dreams and his chirayya is here waiting for him and then they will enjoy together as they did in childhood...

Little did he know that this one year is a bad omen for her...

Khanna put his hand on his shoulder to assure him...

Niel turns and stands up...

N: Khanna ji, you know everything about Gauri, what happened in this one year..

Khanna nodded

N: please tell me... (he starts pleading him)

Khanna (in mind) : it's right time to unveiled the truth, he being her childhood friend has all right to know about her suffering...

Khanna narrated everything from beginning to end...

Neil get devastated, he is broken, he starts to hate himself, he don't deserve to call himself a friend... When she needed him the most he is enjoying here, his eyes are turning emotionless filling with anger....

Thank you...
Target is 42 votes and 21 comments per individual....

Swag_Bhabhi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro