Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey today is the last day of 2017 and thank you all for being part of my life and hope this bonding will remain always... Years will come and go... But our bonds will remain intact... Thanks again for supporting me and encouraging me...
-----------------------------

Niel is feeling too much devastated.. He folds his fist in anger and punched in nearby walls..
He felt more guilty as in his absence what his best friend have to feel and it's because of two men in her life.. One is Kali Thakur, who is dead and other one is none other than her husband Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi

He goes towards the room where Gauri is lying and by reaching there he saw Gauri is lying lifelessly on bed and thus his eyes tear up with mix emotions of love, anger, guiltiness etc....

(here Niel loves Gauri as best friend not as lover)

Soon his eyes fell on Om who is sitting beside Gauri holding her hand... And anger rose in him... He goes towards Om slowly, held his hand and asked him from eyes to come with him without disturbing anyone...

He took her in a nearby room and locked it.. He want to talk to him personally...

Om, on the other hand don't like Niel at the first place out of jealousy but seeing his eyes he is sure that there is something he want to talk...

N: om (holding his collar) how dare you to hurt Ri?? (Om is being shocked but soon he realised may be he came to know the truth and Niel calming himself) you know she is so pure and sweet, she is not only beautiful from outside but from her heart too, she is jaan of our Barely and you.. Now, I know you realised it so I want to get clear on the point.. (Om is looking at him in utter shock, words fail to come from his mouth) see I can see love in your eyes for her but still it's actually hard for me to trust you again (folding his hands) I know my Ri (first time my Ri don't pinched Om's heart because he can see uttermost care in it) she will forgive you whatever you do, she only think about others, that is why am here in Mumbai because of her insistence I left Barely to fulfill my dream, which is my greatest mistake yet am little thankful to her because I met love of my life here.. I can surely say she too loves you unconditionally, she worships you whole heartedly, now don't ever think to leave her or hurt her, (with bloodshot eyes) if ever I see tears in her eyes because of you that will be the worst day ever for you, and it's Niel Khanna's promise.. Remember Niel apna vaada kavi nhi todta hai...

Saying so he left the room..
It took some time for him to digest the fact what just happened now by remembering Neil's threat he gulp his saliva.. Even later a small smile crept on his lips realising that Niel too accept him as her husband, because now only he realised that Niel is also a very much important part of her life without which she is incomplete..

Om is standing there being lost in his world..

Niel realising that Om doesn't came in the room, he again went there only to find him smiling to himself being lost..... A small smile crept on his lips too..

N: Om (which brings Om in his senses)
O:hmm??
N:let's go yaar, Gauri needs you, Shivay Bhaiya has also came back and even doctor said that she will get consciousness any time..

Om nodded and they leaves from there..

Shivay and Rudra are sitting beside Gauri on both her sides holding her hand gently....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro