Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is my first oneshot so please, no hate.
This is based on the photo above.^^

3rd person pov
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

As louis was walking twoards the dressing rooms to get ready, his boyfriend Harry came up and hugged him from behind. "boobear" Harry said it in a weird way. "what is it love?" Harry had a mischievous look in his eyes. "It is a surprise." 'What is this boy planing?' louis thought.

"Ten minutes until the show starts guys" their manager yelled. "Ok hazza please let go of me so i can change" Louis asked Harry. "ugh fine" Harry said. As louis got dressed he couldn't help but wonder what his curly haired boy friend had in mind

"Three minutes guys" their manager said. Louis lookes himself in the mirror. He was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans.
"Looking good bro" Liam said as Louis walked out of his dressing room. "You to mate" Louis replied to Liam. as soon as Louis and Liam were done talking, Harry came out of his dressing room wearing an outfit similar to louis's. Harry went up to louis and kissed him. Louis said "what was that for haz?" "I did it because I won't be able to do it out there" harry said pointing at the stage with a sad look in his eyes. "ok boys 3 2 1 go!" their manager said.

Liam went out first then Niall then Zayn ,after him was Louis and last was Harry. "Hello everybody" louis screamed with the utmost joy.
Liam said " We are One Direction." 
The fans screamed. None of the boys thought they would ever get used to having so many fans scream for them.
"How are you all tonight?" Harry asked the audience. The fans screamed louder than before.
"Lets get this going!" Niall screamed into his microphone.

The music for up all night started  playing . After a few more songs, it was time for Louis and Harry's favorite song. Little things.
Harry's smile grew wider as the music started playing. 'Harry is absolutely beautiful' louis thought while looking at his boyfriend.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me."

"That was amazing"Louis told  Zayn who was sitting below him on the stairs. "Thanks Louis" Zayn said smiling.

"I  know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly."

"I wont let theese little things slip out of my mouth, but if i do it's you oh it's you they add up too, I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

Zayn and Liams voices blend togerher so well Niall, Louis, And Harry all thought.

Louis was nervous he never liked the sound of his voice, even though people always tell him what an amazing singer he is. When he looked up Harry was staring at him and then he smiled, and gave louis a big thumbs up. Louis started singing with a smile on his face.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe thats the reason that you talk in your sleep and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep ,but it all makes sense to me."

When louis finishes his solo he looked at Harry waiting for his solo.
When Harry started singing louis could have passes out because his voice is so beautiful.

"I know youve never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh you still have to squeeze into you jeans but your perfect to me".

Harry looked up at louis on the last bit of that because he thinks Louis is perfect.

When Harry and Niall started singing, harry stared lovingly at Louis the whole time.

"I won't let theese little things slip out of my mouth but if it's true it's  you oh it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all theese little things"

When Niall started singing his solo the crowd cheered him on.

"You'll never love your self half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself  darlin but I want you to. If I let you know  I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love" you oh.

Louis has always loved that part of the song. Harry was shaking with nerves. He didnt know what managment would so after he pulled this stunt. 'Here go's  nothing' Harry thought.

"I've just let theese little things slip out of my mouth. Cause It's you oh its you It's  you they add up too . I'm  in love with lou, and all his little things."

When Harry did that the whole crowd screamed. When harry looked at louis his mouth was wide open. Zayn was telling louis that he knew harry was going to do something like that. Louis felt like he could just explode with how much he wanted to kiss his curly haired love right now.

Louis didn't even sing the last part of the song.  

When they got done with the show  they went backstage. As soon as they got in their dressing room louis jumped into Harry's arms and they kissed like the world was ending. They soon had to end their kissing so they could breathe.

Louis told Harry " I love you so much hazza you don't even know how much I've fallen in love with you since the day I met you" "I love you too boobear." "Harry what will modest do when they find out?" louis asked worried "I dont care. all I care about is being with you right now . 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

wow this is pretty long for my first oneshot.
Hope you enjoyed it.😙

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro