Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Harry's pov
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

It happened again. Modest managment was forcing Louis to go out with his "girlfriend" elanor. "Why do they force us to do this?" I asked Niall. "I don't know, All I know is that you two love each other so much that this won't get in your way of love." He told me with a sad look on his face. "I wish we could do something about it, but we can't." Liam told me from the couch in the living room. "I know i just wish that I could tell the world I love louis without a song or a tattoo." I said while looking at all the love declerations on my arms. No words could describe how I feel when Louis and elanor go out.  It feels like someone took a knife and cut my heart out , but i can't scream or cry for help. I got up and left the house. I got in my jeep and made my way to modest management.  When I went in the doors our manager asked me "Harry we have Ariana Grande here and we were wondering if ypu would likr to right a song for her." I thought about it for a second before saying yes.

They brought me to an empty room so I could focus on my writing. It is really hard to focus when your boyfriend is out with his "girlfriend".
'I can write a song about this' I thought. I started writing the song, pouring all of my emotions into a piece of writing.

When I was done, I looked down at the paper and noticed there were wet spots on the paper. I felt my face sure enough I was crying. It feels like bits of my heart come out of my eyes everytime I cry over Louis and elanor.      
I quickly got out of my chair and walked out of the room like I wasn't crying. It seems like I have to do that alot.

I went to the managers office and knocked on the door. "Come in", a loud voice boomed from inside. I opened up the door and Arianna Grande was sitting in a chair in front of the manager. "Hi harry it's very nice to meet you", she said in a high pitched voice. "it's nice to meet you too.",my voice sounding wierd compared to her high pitched voice She stuck out her hand and I shook it. Here's the song I wrote sir," I said as I handed the paper to him. Thank you very much harry." "okay, Ariana  will you follow me please." " yes sir"she replied.

When we got to the studio, she started singing right away.

"I dont ever ask you where you've been. I dont feel the need to know who your with. I cant even think straight but I can tell, that you were just with her. and I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you."

By the time ariana was done  singing that part of the song I broke down. I ran out of the room . I couldn't see straight, so I was surprised when I ran into someone.

"Harry, sweetheart are you ok?" she asked me with a worried tone in her voice. " No this stupid company won't let me  be happy with my boyfriend." My voice cracked on boyfriend."It's ok Harry Its all gonna be fine." I calmed myself down and hugged her tight. "Thank You so much." I turned around and left.

When I got in my car, I turned the radio on. " Breaking news a singer has been in a car accident with his girlfriend." My eyes widened. I pulled over on the side of the road ,and called louis"please be ok please be ok"
I said to myself quietly. "Hey Harry are you ok" He asked worried. "No everything's fine I just wanted to check up on you. I love you so much and I wanted you to know that." I love you more hazza." " I don't think that's possible lou I love you more than all the planet's combined. you are the light of my world and you mean so much to me" " I love you too hazza."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°    

well that was my 2nd oneshot hope you liked it.

p.s Larry is real

please vote 💙💚💞💞

dm me if you have any ideas you might want me to write about😄😄

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro