1: Warriors of the Shadows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Haruka."

"I know. Silent, stealthy, and fast." I said.

"Good. You remembered."

"Why wouldn't I remember, Darkrai." I said, smiling. "Because you tend to forget things." He said, his ice blue eyes glowing in the night. "Good point." I said. "Execute the infernal cultist." He said. "You don't have to tell me!" I whispered as I leaped down from the 3 story high building. "...Yes, I know that... But, when will be the next ritual?... Okay. Got it." The cultist said, looking around. After I jumped down, I hid behind a telephone pole. I blended in, thanks to my outfit. A black cloak, and a red scarf. Darkrai looked down at me, as if saying 'Now.', I nodded in response. I snuck up to the cultist and... "Gotcha!" I heard a girl's voice as the cultist was suffocated by a legendary's grasp. "What..?" I said, tilting my head. "Oh!" The girl said. She had medium length pink hair, with a side ponytail. She was dressed in a school girl uniform, a long sleeved one, and short leggings under her skirt. "Hey hi!" She said, waving! "Hello. I am Hoopa. Pleasure to meet you." The taller girl said, bowing. "Haruka, what's going on?" Darkrai walked over. "These people stole my kill." I said, pointing. "Oh. Hoopa, huh?" He said. "Oh, Darkrai. Long time no see." She said. "So, anyways, I'm Yuri! Nice to meetcha!" She said, bowing. "I'm Haruka, and... I assume you're a chosen as well?" I said. "Mmhm!" She said. "And you're going after the cults as well?" I asked again. "Yep! Me and Hoopa are the Airborne duo!" She said. "Why's that?" I asked. "Cuz we do acrobatics and stuff!" She said. "Yes." Hoopa said. "Heh. Last time I saw you, you were a trouble maker!" Darkrai said. "Yep! Still am!" Hoopa said mischievously. "E-eeeeh?!?!" I said. "Heheh... She isn't usually that way. She has two personalities. One is formal, and the other is a troublemaker!" Yuri said. "She doesn't really have that much emotions..." Yuri said. "I do not comprehend the concept of emotion." Hoopa said. "So in other words, she's like a robot." Yuri continued. "Ah. Okay." I said. 'So she's a little bipolar, eh?' I thought. "Robot? Nonsense. I'm a living, breathing person." Hoopa said. "More like Pokemon..." Me and Darkrai said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro