2: Encounter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

2 months ago...

"Heheh... So this is the rumored Azena mansion, Eh?" I said to myself, walking up the creaky old steps. "Heh! No ones around?" I said, looking around before going inside. "Oh well!" I said, laughing as I walked in. "Damn! This place is dark!" I said. "Huh..." I said. "Quite spacey, isn't it?" I heard a voice. "AAAAH!" I said. "No need to be alarmed. I'm not hostile." The voice said. Then I saw it. Two ice blue slits appeared. Then all the lights turned on, and revealed a Pokemon. "What the-" I began to say. "I'm not a regular Pokemon, you know." He said. "I am Darkrai. And you must be the one I'm looking for." He said. "Fate has guided you on the right path." He said, smiling. "The things you say, the choices you make, and your actions... Can affect all of us." He said. "'Us'?" I said. "Yes. You are one of the many chosen that are out there." He said. "Chosen?!" I said. "Y-you don't mean... The Chosen...?" I said. "You are a hero, and I can make you a legend." He said, smirking.

Present Time...

"Concentrate!" Darkrai shouted. We were fighting each other, for training. "I AM!" I said. "Be aware of your opponents moves, and use that to your advantage!" He said, landing a blow to my stomach. "Tch... I'm done here..." I said. "Hey! Asshole! Long time to see!" I heard a person call. Darkrai's eyes went wide, then formed slits. "Lance? Uh... Maybe you should calm your partner down..." I turned to see what looked like a legendary. "YOURE ONE TO TALK!" Darkrai shouted back. "Giratina...? Can you, maybe, chill?" A girl dressed in bright red and tan ran over. "Victini! Wait up!" I saw a boy run up to her. "Who're they?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro