3: Lance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"GO BACK TO YOUR DIMENSION OUTCAST!" Darkrai yelled. "AFTER YOU GO HIDE IN THE SHADOWS EMO!" Giratina shouted back. "GRRRRR!!!" They growled at each other. "Giratina. Chill." A boy walked up. He had dark brown hair, and green eyes. "Darkrai, that goes to you too." I said. "This isn't over!" They both yelled. "Sorry about that! I'm Lance. And this is my legend, Giratina." Lance said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Haruka!" I said. "Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't forget about us!" The girl said. "Where'd he go...?" She said. "LEEEOOO?!?!" She shouted. "Huh? Oh! Need something?" A boy, I'm assuming he was Leo, said as he ran over. "Hello!" He said waving. "I'm Leo, and this is Victini!" He said. "Hello." I said, waving. "We are back." Hoopa walked over to us. "Sup?" Yuri asked.

•••••••••••••••

"So, these are more of the chosen, I assume." Yuri said. "Well. If they have legends with them, then you are correct." Hoopa said. "So! Now that the introductions are out of the way... What were you doing before you met us?" I asked. "Well... Giratina, Leo, Victini, and I were looking for the Aurora Cult, and more of the Chosen." Lance said. "Oh... Okay. Well, you were successful!" I said. "Whoa! I'm getting some bad vibes from that direction..." Yuri said. "Grrrrrr...." Darkrai and Giratina were growling at each other. "Why do you two hate each other?" I asked. "Dumbass." They both said, pointing to each other. "Uh... Ooookay." I said. "According to me, they go way back." A girl, and a boy walked over. "Here to lecture me again, Palkia?" Giratina stood up. "Sorry for the... Uh... Abrupt introduction." The boy said. He had jet black hair, armor, and a cloak. "Hello Darkrai, Victini, and Hoopa. Long time no see." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hi! It's me!(fnaf?) WaffleCake!

Anyways! I have found a theme song! If you don't like rock, well...

I can't pick!

Sevendust: Dead roses OR Faithless

Coheed and Cambria: Welcome home / Running free(these are so good!)

I'll let you readers decide!

Anyways! Thanks for the support!
-Topas_Plays as Topas
-marttinpalomo as Leo

Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro