15: Friendship is Fragile

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Fine, have it your way." Lily said, walking off. "..." I stayed silent. "I'm assuming that was your Chosen." Mewtwo said. "...yeah..." I said, hugging him. "Uhm...", "Oh yeah, this is my chosen. His name is Drake." Mewtwo said, as I turned to see a boy waving. "Hello." I said. "Hey." He said. "OI MEW?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I heard Haruka's voice. "Who...?" Mewtwo looked at the entrance of the clearing. "Oh! Found yo--...?" She paused. "Who's this, and, where's Lily?" Haruka asked. "I'm Mewtwo." He said. "Who's the uninvited guest?" Mewtwo said. Darkrai appeared behind Haruka. "You found them?", "AHH!" He surprised Haruka. "Did I scare you?" He asked, laughing. "Yes!" Sh said. "That's Haruka, and her legend, Darkrai." I said, pointing to them. "...", "..." Mewtwo and Darkrai stared at each other. "Darkrai.", "Mewtwo." They said, giving each other a high five. "Hey Mew!" Meloetta walked over with Juliette. "Where's Lily?" Juliette asked. "I-It's a long story..." I said, looking down. "I'll go find her for you, if you want!" Meloetta suggested. "No, it would be best to just leave her be." I said. "I'm gonna win the battle this time!" Mewtwo said. "We'll see about that." Darkrai replied. "Sigh..." Haruka heaved a sigh. "Did you and Lily have an argument, by any chance?" She asked me. "Y-yeah..." I said. "Don't worry about it. She'll get over it." She said, before walking over to Darkrai. "Yeah... Sure..." I said. "What's all the-- WHY ARE PEOPLE FIGHTING WITHOUT ME?!" Giratina shouted as him and Lance walked over. "I'll kick your ass after I'm done this fight. Be patient!" Darkrai said. "You've got it all wrong. I'm the one that's gonna kick your ass!" Giratina shouted. "I think you should turn your volume down a bit, Giratina. Youre really loud." Lance said. "Fine..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro