14: Lost and Found

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mew's POV:

'I've gotta find him!' I thought, running to the forest trail. "He has to be here!" I said. I continued running down the path, and I ended up in a clearing. There was a dark blue haired boy, and... "..." I looked at the second guy, who was obviously my target. "Someone's here." He said. They both turned around. "...!" He looked at me, and his eyes went wide. "Mew?", "Mewtwo?" We both said at the same time.

Haruka's POV:

"Lily!? Mew?! Where are you guys!" I shouted. "Shit! Any signs of them, Haruka?" Darkrai called. "Nope! Still searching!" I called back. "Where could she have gone?" I asked. Hoopa walked over to me. "I sense three presences over there." She said, pointing. "Awesome!" Yuri said, giving her a high five. "Well? What are we waiting for? Come on!" I said, as they followed.

Mew's POV:

"It's really..." I said. "Uh...?" The other guy tilted his head. "Mewtwo!" I tackled him, causing him to fall backwards. I started to cry. "I missed you! I missed you so much!" I said. "Mew?" I turned, to see lily. "You found him?" She asked. "Yep!" I said. "Tch..." She looked angry. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! SHE HAS BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!" She yelled. "HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" She continued. Mewtwo kept a straight face. Almost like he was... Emotionless. "HUH? ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME?!" She continued. "STOP!" I said, stepping in front of Mewtwo. "WHAT?" She shouted at me. "I SAID, STOP!" I boomed. Mewtwo's eyes widened, as if he was surprised at how loud my voice was. "...Why? Why should I stop?!" Lily continued. "BECAUSE, I. SAID. SO!" I said. "Tch... Some legend you are." Lily said, rolling her eyes at me. Okay, I admit, that did sting a bit. "...GET OUT OF MY SIGHT." I said. "Fine, have it your way." She said, Walking off.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro