17: Colorblind

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai's POV:

"I'm bored..." Haruka said. "Me too--" *BOOOM!* Thunder roared, interrupting Lance. "That's weird... It was supposed to be clear today..." Palkia said. "Let's investigate." I said, getting off the couch. "Holy crap!" Haruka said, looking out the window. "Wow..." I said. It was like a giant waterfall, covering the city. "So they're back, are they?" Victini, Cobalion, and Meloetta said. "Who?" I asked. "Zekrom and Reshiram." Meloetta said. "Y'know the Legendary Pokemon of the Unova region?" Victini said. "I believe I've heard of the old tale of those two... I remember reading about it." I said. "The legend goes as follows..." I said.

There were once two brothers, one whose heart was devoted to truths, and one who was devoted to ideals...

There was a Pokemon, of both truths and ideals...

The Pokemon split up, and made two different Pokemon.

The one of truth... Reshiram.

And the one of Ideals... Zekrom.

"Whoa!" Everyone said. "When me and Haruka went to the library, I read a book that was about legends and myths. That was one of the many in the book." I said. "Ah. I see." Palkia nodded. "Uh...?" Haruka pointed out the window. "Who are they?" She asked. There was a boy with black hair, and red eyes. He was dressed in all black. There was also a girl, with white hair and blue eyes. She was dressed in all white. "Are they... Arguing...?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "They're just passing by it-- SHIT!" Haruka said, but they saw her looking out the window, and they must've saw me as well. Haruka closed the curtains. "Phew!" She said. "Great... Now they probably know where were hiding out. Good job!" Giratina said sarcastically. "Don't." I growled. "You don't scare me." Giratina growled back. "Stop. Now." Palkia glared. "Why should I? Hm?-- OW!" Giratina started to intimidate Palkia, but got interrupted by her punching him. "Hah!" Topas laughed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro