18: Reincarnation

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai's POV:

"What was that for?!" Giratina growled. "You need to control your idiocy." She said. "I'm not an idiot!" He said. "Guys. Please calm down! We have company!" Meloetta said worriedly. "Well shit." Giratina growled. "Don't be an asshole Giratina." Lance said. "Fine..." Giratina huffed. "We need a plan. And fast." I said. "Uhm... They're at our doorstep. Literally." Haruka said, looking through the peephole. "THEY SAW ME!" She whisper yelled. "As expected..." Mew sighed. "How about we just answer the door?" Cobalion asked. "Are you insane?!" Palkia shouted. "Uh-oh..." She said, covering her mouth. "SHHHHH!!!" We all said. "My apologies..." She said. "It's fine." Topaz said. "Yeah. Everyone makes mistakes!" Haruka laughed nervously. "Hello? Anyone there?" We heard a voice at the door. "Please answer. We can sense your presence." They said. "Oh no! We're so f***ed!" Me and Lance mouthed. "I'll answer the door." I said. "Phew..." Me and Lance said. "Hello? Can I help you?" I asked. "Hello, Darkrai. And others." The guy dressed in black and the girl dressed in white walked in. "..." We all stared at them. "Hi there!" The girl waved. "We noticed the amount of legendary Pokemon in here, so we decided that we'd introduce ourselves." The boy smiled. "I'm Yuna!" The girl smiled. "I'm her twin brother, Ace." The guy said. "Wait..." I said. "What?" Haruka asked. "N-nothing..." I said, looking away. 'Are they the reincarnation of the brothers from the legend?' I thought. 'But...' I said. "DONT MAKE ME FUSION FLARE YOUR FACE!" I heard a girls shout from outside. "ILL FUSION BOLT YOU RIGHT BACK!" I heard a mans voice. "Oh no..." The twins said. "Can someone explain?" Haruka and Lance said. "I'm assuming that Reshiram and Zekrom are arguing?" Meloetta said. "Yeah... This isn't the first time either..." They said, looking disappointed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro