19: Question

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"..." We all stared out the window, watching the two argue. "Well...? Aren't we gonna do something?" I asked. "Yeah, because if they end up battling, they can possibly destroy the city." Meloetta said. "Wait... What?" Me and Darkrai said. "GRRRRR..." Reshiram and Zekrom's growls boomed. "Hello?" Meloetta opened the door. "Huh?" They both turned to see Meloetta. "MELOETTA-CHAN!" Reshiram hugged Meloetta. "Sup?" Zekrom said. "I MISSED YOU!" Reshiram said, squeezing Meloetta. "..." Meloetta stayed silent. "I sense more legendaries inside." Zekrom said. "..." His eyes went wide as he walked in. "I didn't expect this many. Especially in one place." Zekrom said. "Hm? Oh... Wow!" Reshiram let go of Meloetta, and walked over to us. "And they are also very curious..." Yuna and Ace said, looking disappointed. "Hm..." Lance looked at Ace, who was staring at me. "Hrm..." Lance narrowed his eyes. "Uh... Aaaanyways... Eheh..." I said, laughing nervously. "I have a question." Darkrai said. "Reshiram, Zekrom, I'll wait for you two outside." Darkrai said, walking out the back door.

Darkrai's POV:

"What do you mean?" Zekrom asked. "Well, the first record of the chosen, was the two brothers from the Unova legend." I said. "And old myths tell of the brothers being reincarnated." I continued. "But, they can't be reincarnated as the different gender... Right?" Reshiram said. "Actually, they can." I said. "Yeah, it's possible." Zekrom said. "Hm..." Reshiram said, thinking. "It's a possibility that they are the new version of the brothers... But without any proof, We can't believe you." Zekrom said, as we all went back to the house.

Haruka's POV:

"What's taking them so long?" I asked. "I don't know..." Palkia said. "We're back." Darkrai said, walking in. "It's about time." Giratina growled. "Why? Did you miss me?" Darkrai said. "No, why would I?" Giratinatina said. Darkrai rolled his eyes. "What did you guys talk about?" I asked. "Nothing really." Darkrai said, as Lance yelled at Giratina.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro