29: Beach?! [2]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai's POV:

"JUST GO OUT THERE ALREADY!!!!!", "HELL NO!" I heard Yuri and Haruka arguing. "Ooh, DAAAARKRAIIII!!!" I heard a familiar voice. 'Shit.' I thought. "Hehe!" It was Cresselia. "No." I said. "No, what?" She giggled. "Just, no." I said. "What? You want... Her?" She asked rolling her eyes. "Just leave him be, Cresselia." Giratina said. "Hmph." She looked away and crossed her arms. "YURI! NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!!!!!" Haruka was being pulled out of the changing room by Yuri. "You jerks!" She said. "..." I tried not to look. "Heheheheheheh...." Giratina laughed, noticing me trying not to look. "Ssssshhhhhh!" I shushed him. "Sigh..." He rolled his eyes. "Yuri, go to hell..." Haruka growled. "Why are you so modest?" Yuri asked. "Because I already know people are gonna be staring--..." She looked around. "It's a private beach that we found! Or, at least we think!" Yuri smiled. "Phew..." Haruka sighed. "It's nice to get out of my armor every now an then..." Palkia walked out of the changing room. "Well, hello--", "Don't." Palkia said. "I was saying hello." He said. "My eyes are up here, dumbass." She growled, blushing a little. "..." He raised an eyebrow and had a sly smile. "W-what?" She studdered. "Oh, Nothing... Princess." He said. "I sad don't call me that you... You..." She was thinking of the right word. "Amazing person?" He said with a laugh. "...IDIOT!!!!" She smacked him. "Ow." He said. "LEO LETS BUILD A SANDCASTLE!" Victini dashed out of the changing room to Leo. "YUS!" He said, as they started to build in the sand. "Sigh..." I sighed. "You okay?" Topas asked. "Yep." I said. "You look troubled. Something on your mind?" Lance asked. "No... I'm just thinking, that's all." I said. 'Why...?' I thought. 'How can everyone be relaxed when the cults could be planning something?' I thought. "Just let it go." Cobalion walked over. "I can tell that you have a bad feeling about something..." He said. "Well, I'm just wondering... How can everyone be so laid back and relaxed? The cults could be planning something..." I said. "Well, if they attack now... Palkia will destroy them." He laughed. "How?" I asked. "She is a water type too, y'know." Topas said. "True..." I said. "...Don't make me drown you!" I heard Palkia say. "Um... News flash! I'm immortal." Giratina said. "That doesn't mean that you can breath in water!" She growled. "I'll be right back." Lance said, walking over to Haruka. '...?!' I narrowed my eyes at him once he turned around. "Grrrrrr..." I growled. "Whoa... Chill." Cobalion said. Him and Haruka started a conversation. 'That bastard...' I thought.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro