28: Beach?! [1]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Ah..." I said, enjoying a day off. "What are you so chill about?" Darkrai asked. "Oh nothing!" I said. "Alright then..." He sighed. We were watching tv until the others arrived. "I'm just glad that I came up with a plan that will work!" I laughed. "Yeah, that's a once in a lifetime opportunity..." Darkrai laughed. "Hey!" I growled, playfully punching his arm. "What?" He said. "...I'm smart..." I mumbled. "I know." He said, poking my face. "It was something called a joke! Woah! Mind blown!" He said. "Darkrai, I'm not Hoopa." I said, which caused us both to laugh. "It's nice to have a break every once in a while, isn't it..." He said. "Yep, it is..." I said. "KNOCK KNOCK!" I heard Yuri's cheerful voice. "Come in!" I said. "Hey hi!" She said, walking in. "Hello Haruka, Darkrai." Hoopa bowed. "GUESS WHAT SUPER AWESOME SQUAD IS GOIN TO A BEEEEAAACH?" Yuri giggled. "Wait, what?" I said. "COME ON!" Yuri dragged me to my room. "Good luck!" I heard Darkrai laugh. "Try this on!" Yuri said, as Hoopa closed the door behind her. "We found it, and it is perfect for you!" She said, handing me a blue polka dot swimsuit.

Timeskip~
At the beach...
Darkrai's POV:

"Hrm..." Giratina said. "What?" I asked. "..." He pouted. "What's taking them so long?!" He shouted. "Don't tell me you want to see the girls in their swimsuits..." Lance sighed in disappointment. "THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!" He said. "Wow, smooth." I laughed. "Oh shut it, you wanna see Haruka." He said. "..." My face turned red. "N-NO!" I said. "Hey guys!" Leo ran over. "Wow, where have you been?" I said. "I was gone on a trip to Kalos! Heheh!" He said sheepishly. "Oh come on. At least someone else besides me has to want to see them." Giratina said. "Giratina... Just Why?" Topas facepalmed. "Damn! How about you Leo?" Giratina asked. "I'm... Uh... Not really into that kind of stuff..." He said, blushing a little. "Well, sucks to be both of you! Cause I have someone in particular at that I wanna see." Giratina smirked. "I kind of want to see someone too..." Lance said. "I just wanna build a fine ass sandcastle!" Leo laughed. "NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOIN OUT THERE!" I heard a girl shout. "Heh. Darkrai? Sorry, but it appears that your girl is having a temper tantrum!" Giratina laughed. "Hahaha-- OW!" I punched him. "You deserved that, no questions asked." I said with a sigh.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro