31: Insomnia

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

???'s POV:

"So, we are going to combine the three remaining cults... To make a single, giant organization." Lindsey said.

"That's right." I replied.

"What if this won't work? What'll you do then?" Kira crossed her arms.

"We'll just have to take them out by force." I said.

"We will launch the attack the day after tomorrow." I said, laughing.

"This'll be fun."

Darkrai's POV:

"..." I lay in my bed. 'I can't sleep...' I thought. 'This whole bad feeling is getting to me...' I thought as I heaved a sigh. "..." I looked at the ceiling. "Why can't I shake this feeling...?" I said to myself.

The Next Day...

"Good morni-- Whoa..." Haruka looked at me with a worried expression. "It looks like you stayed up all night!... You did, didn't you?" She said. "I couldn't sleep at all last night." I huffed. "Why?" She asked, walking over to me. "Because." I said. "Because why?" She laughed a little. "Sigh... Alright. I couldn't sleep, because I still have a bad feeling about something..." I sighed. "Still?" She huffed. "Yes, Still." I said. "...well, I don't know how I can help you..." She said. "I don't know either." I said, sitting on the couch. "Good morning!" Yuri walked in. "Hey!" Haruka waved. "Sup?" I said. "Darkrai, you look tired." Hoopa said. "I didn't sleep last night..." I said. "Is it Insomnia?" She asked. "No, I was thinking about something, and it kept me awake." I said. "Well, don't stress too much over what's going on in your head." She said. "Alright..." I said. "Aaaanyways... Palkia will be here a little later... But Topas is on his way. "They usually arrive here together... Don't they?" Haruka asked. "Yeah." Darkrai nodded. "She said she had some errands to run." Yuri said. "Either way... I still think it's odd..." Haruka said. "Yeah... What kind of 'errands' could she be running...?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHH I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVERRRRRRR!

Mainly because I'm working on a book that will be released sometime this week, I'm doing rp, and I'm writing other books!

Aaaaanyways...

Question time!:

What do you think Palkia's 'Errands' are?

I can't tell ya!

HEHEHEHEHEHEH

XD alright guys, see ya in the next chapter!

Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro