32: Reassurance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Palkia's POV:

'What could that dolt possibly want?' I thought, as I arrived at our meeting place. "You're laaaaaate." Giratina huffed. "I'm not concerned about that." I said. "What did you want to speak with me about?" I asked. "Lance and I did some investigating." He said. "And...?" I said. "Apparently, the three guilds left are planning something big." He said. "What is it that they're planning?" I asked, now interested. "One of the admins of the Reflection cult posted something on a website about how they're gonna kick our asses." He said. "I think the websites are called 'Social media'..." He said. "Wow. You actually did something relevant to our mission. I'm impressed." I smiled. "I'm not as stupid and useless as you think." He huffed. "Lance is the one who saw the website." He continued. "Apparently, what they're planning is supposed to be really hard to counter... Says the admin of the cult I fucked up... Heheh." He snickered. "This is valuable information." I said. "I'll be sure to let the others know." I finished. "Anything else you needed?" I asked. "Hm..." He said. 'I have a bad feeling about this...' I thought. "This is serious." He warned. "Alright. Let's hear it." I said. "I've received word that the cults have Chosen on their side." He said. "W-what..?!" I said. "Yep. The chosen forced their legendaries to cooperate with the cults." He said. "Do you know what legendaries they have?" I asked, kind of threatened. "I heard that they have Deoxys, Yveltal, Keldeo, and Suicune." He said, in a serious tone. "Is that all they have?" I asked. "Well, I've received word from those legendaries. Yveltal told Arceus to tell me what's going on." He said. "Arceus passed the message to me. It said that Yveltal and the other legendaries are asking for a rescue." He continued. "So, Arceus wants me to get ahold of as many Chosen as I can." He finished. "So, the legendaries are asking for help?" I asked. "Well, they can't do anything else. One of the rules says that the Legendary must cooperate and obey their Chosen. If said legendary breaks that rule, then they are prohibited from having a chosen for the next 5 decades." Giratina said. "But, if it's an emergency..." He said. "...Then the legendary is allowed to ask for the help of other legendaries." We said. "This is bad... Really really bad..." I said, starting to freak out. "..." He stayed silent. "Relax." He hugged me. "...!" I was startled by his actions, but surprisingly, I started to calm down. "I'm being serious." He said, hugging me tighter. "I'll protect you." He said. "And we will win." He said. "I'm just worried, that's all..." I hugged him back. "After all, we have everyone else on our side." He said. "Okay?" He kissed my forehead. "Okay..." I mumbled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro