34: Training

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Morning...
Haruka's POV:

"DARK WRATH!!!" Me and Darkrai shouted, as we used the synchronization that we've performed in the past. "Hah... Hah... I'm beat..." I said. "Again." Darkrai said. "WHAAAA...?!" I said. "We need to get stronger." He said. 'He sounds irritated...' I thought. "No objections." He said. "R-right!" I said. "DARK WRATH!!!" We shouted again, as we used the move once more. "AAAAHHH...." I whined, as I fell forwards. "Plop." I said, as I fell onto the ground. "Seriously?" He said. "Seriously what...?" I said. "Get up." He said. "I can't..." I said. "You have two arms and two legs. Get. Up." He growled. "What's your problem?" I said, getting up. "You're really pissed off for no reason..." I growled. "Yeah, because you're being lazy!" He said. "We've used the same move 6 times now! It takes energy!" I growled. "Do you want to lose?!" He yelled. "OF COURSE NOT!" I yelled. "THEN DON'T COMPLAIN!" He shouted. "I WANT A BREAK! AND LAST TIME I CHECKED, THATS NOT A COMPLAINT!" I shouted. "Grrr..." We growled at each other. "You guys okay?" Victini asked. "..." We looked away from each other. "We're done for a while..." I said, walking away. "Ridiculous..." Darkrai said, walking into the house. "..." I took a small walk to the forest and sat in the clearing. "..." I stayed silent.

Darkrai's POV:

"She keeps complaining." I huffed. "Everyone complains at least once in their lives, so relax." Victini said. "We're supposed to be training. Or else we won't stand a chance against them." I said, taking a drink of water. "Hm..." Victini said. "Maybe you should be a bit more lenient..." She said. "..." I stayed silent. "Why?" I asked. "Because, you're being way too strict with her." She said. "..." I sighed. "She wants to win this battle more than you'd think..." Victini said. "And, she's right. Synchronizing take a lot of energy, and can cause fainting if used too many times." She added.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro