35: Palkia and Giratina

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Palkia's POV:

"Once more." I said, readying my rapier. "Right." Topas said, as he steadied his blade. We were perfecting our sword skills. *Clang Clak! Clak!* "..." I stood still, blocking every swing. "..." I saw an opening, and pushed his chest with my hand, causing him to stumble backwards. "Ah!" He fell. "You're getting better." I smiled. "That's good..." He sighed, as he got up and took a drink of water. "Remember that your blade isn't your only way of inflicting pain. You have your other hand and your legs to punch or kick when there's a good opening." I said. "But..." I said. "Finding an opening can be difficult for some." I said. "..." Topas was listening carefully. "Remember, our main objective is to rescue Legendaries." I said. "If a Chosen pair is fighting another Chosen pair, then the two legendaries will fight each other, and the two chosen will battle." I said. "That's why we need to be careful. Because if we're too late and they take over the legendaries, then their movements and actions will be unpredictable." I said. "Have you fought against other legendaries in the past?" He asked. "..." I looked down slightly. "Yes. I've even been forced to fight my friends." I said. "I've fought Darkrai numerous times. One time, we nearly killed each other..." I said. "Wow..." Topas said. "What about Giratina?" He asked. "Well, I fought him once, a long, long time ago. Before we had chosen." I said. "And why was that?" He asked. "Because I was told that he committed a crime, so we fought. I won, naturally. He lost, resulting in his banishment to the Distortion World..." I said.

100 years ago...

"..."

"Why are you tormenting the innocent lives of people and their partners?" I asked.

"Because... This world is disgusting." Giratina smirked.

"Why is it 'Disgusting'? It's perfect." I said.

"Because, there's no such thing as a utopia. There can't be light without darkness..." He laughed.

"You're a disgrace to us legendaries, and I shall fix that problem by sending you to an unpopulated, twisted world of your own!" I boomed.

"Oh really? TRY ME!" He said.

"I didn't want to do this, but I have to." I said.

75 years later...

"It's been far too long, Giratina." I said, entering the world I trapped him in.

"..." He wouldn't speak to me.

"Giratina--"

"What? You here to extend my stay?!" He growled.

"No... Nothing of the sort." I said.

"Then what do you want...?" He said in a softer tone.

"Have you learned your lesson?" I asked.

"I... Don't know..." I said.

"..." I was surprised by his words.

"..." He sighed. "Well?" He said.

"..." I sighed, then smiled.

"It's up to you." I said. "You should be the one who decides whether you stay here longer or not." I said.

"You're the one who trapped me here, so you should be able to decide." He said calmly.

"What if I can't decide?" I said.

"..."

"I guess I'm the winner of this dispute." I said, laughing a little.

"I guess you are." He smiled.

Present day; 3:19 p.m.

"..." I started to drift into my memories. "Uh...? Palkia?" Topas poked my arm. "Ah! Y-yes?" I asked, a bit startled. "You were zoning out." He said. He had a concerned look on his face. "I-I'm fine..." I said, as my face turned slightly red. 'Just the thought of him...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Wazzup?

It's me, WaffleCake!

Omg...

The song I was listening to while writing this suits this so much...!!!

The Call by Killswitch Engage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyx_WSd9xhg

You gotta listen for a bit, cause the best part is near the middle. X3

Anyways... Have an awesome day!!! :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro