36: Let's Do This!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A week later...
Haruka's POV:

"Ahem!" Palkia cleared her throat. "..." We all listened. "I'm sure you all have trained your hardest." She smiled. "Our mission is to rescue Yveltal, Suicune, Keldeo, and Deoxys from enemy control." She said. "Roger that!" We all said. "Giratina and Lance did research, and the enemy is nearby. Their base is hidden deep in the forest." She said. "They were planning to ambush us at some point." Giratina said. "How about we ambush them?" Darkrai asked. "That can be both a good plan, and a bad one." Giratina said. "How so?" Darkrai asked. "They could possibly be expecting an ambush from us. That's why." He said. "Well... I say we just go wreck stuff!" Victini said. "Bad idea..." Palkia sighed. "You know what?" Palkia said. "What?" We all said. "Let's go." She said, holding her hand out. "A-Are we attacking them now?!" I asked. "Yes. We're starting our mission now." She said. "Sigh... Alright." Giratina put his hand on Palkia's. "Let's do this." Lance said, as him and Topas put their hands on the others. Soon enough, we all put our hands in the middle of us. "We will succeed!" Palkia said. "WOOH!" we all said, raising our hands in the air. Palkia grabbed her rapier, and walked outside. We all followed her. 'We will win.' I thought.

Deoxys' POV:

"..." I stayed silent. "Allow us to take control of your legendaries." Cult admin Lindsey said. 'Where are they?' I thought. 'Giratina had better get his ass in gear...' I thought. "..." Our chosen went silent. "...of course." They said. "..." Suicune was crying. 'She cries waaaay too much...' I sighed at the thought. 'Wait... Maybe I can get ahold of one of them with telepathy...' I said, activating my powers. 'Let's just hope that it's someone logical...' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hi! :3

By now you should already know who it is XD

ANYWAYS.

Sorry that this chappie is short.

I was out of ideas. :C

So, tomorrow I should have a new, longer chapter up!

In the meantime, have an awesome day! :3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro