38: Keldeo

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai's POV:

"..." I stayed quiet. "Do you have a plan?" Haruka asked. "Yes, but we need the others to cooperate." I replied. "I'll tell you after." I said. "Any sign of the Captured?" Palkia was using telepathy. "No--..." I was interrupted by the sight of Keldeo. "..." My eyes widened. That wasn't the Keldeo I knew. He had red eyes, and purple lines all over his body. "Uh... Dark--" I covered Haruka's mouth. "Sh.." I said, as she nodded. I uncovered her mouth. "Darkrai? Hello?" I heard Palkia again. "I found Keldeo..." I said. "... But he isn't himself..." I continued. "What's wrong with him?" Palkia asked. "He has bright red eyes, and he's covered in these weird purple lines..." I said. "They've taken control of him. You'll have to defeat his chosen to make him normal." She said. "Keldeo will most likely attack you, just try to refrain from hurting him." She said. "Got it." I nodded, as I turned myself and Haruka back to normal. "What are you doing?" Haruka mouthed. "Follow my lead." I mouthed back, as I walked closer to the room. She sighed, and nodded, following me. "Nice try, I know your there..." I heard a mans voice. "Sigh..." I sighed, as we walked into the giant room. "Welcome, Darkrai, Haruka." The man bowed. I looked at Keldeo, and he stared back. "How do you know my name?" Haruka asked. "Well, you're well known among the cults." He walked closer to Haruka, and grabbed her arm. "Don't." I punched him. "..." Haruka stepped behind me. "I don't wanna fight this creepy bastard...!" She whispered. "I know..." I glared at him. "Well? Keldeo? Anything to say before we begin?" The man asked. "No. Let the battle commence." He said. "Very well." The man said. "..." With that, Keldeo disappeared. "AH!" Haruka screamed. I looked behind me, to see that he elbowed her spine. Hard. "Haruka!" I said. She was immobilized. "Tch..." I growled. "While you fight him, I'll talk with your girl." The man smirked. "No." I said. I spun around, and kicked him in the face. 'I need to be faster.' I thought. "Agh...!" Haruka was on the ground behind me, wincing in pain. "Two versus one, huh?" I said. "This'll be fun." I smirked. "You're gonna have to take us down if you want him back." The man said. "BOOP." I punched him with shadows covering my fists. "Bleh." He fell over. "Easy--" I got interrupted by Keldeo punching me in the face. "Tch... What happened to the shy Keldeo I knew?!" I said. "..." The purple lines started to fade. Keldeo fell forwards, passed out. "That was waaaay too easy." I sighed. "Now, let's go help the others." I smiled, helping Haruka.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro