39: Suicune

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Palkia's POV:

"Ready?" I asked Topas. He nodded in response. "We're ready too." Giratina yawned. 'We have no idea of who is in this room...' I said, hesitating for a moment. Then, I opened the door. "Oh oh oh!" I saw a girl in a frilly dress. "New friends!" The girl cheered happily. "...!" I was surprised. 'Suicune?!' I thought. "..." Suicune watched us walk in the room with her blood red eyes. Her eyes were normally red, but now, her eyes were glowing blood red. She had purple veins. "What's up with that 12-year old?" Lance whispered. "I have no idea." Topas whispered back. "Come on, Suicune. It's time to play!" The girl cheered happily. "I'm Stella, and This is my beloved Legendary, Suicune!" She said with a grin. "..." My eyes went wide, as I growled. "If Suicune is your beloved legendary, then why did you force her into submission?!" I shouted. "Palkia." Giratina grabbed my shoulder, but I wouldn't stop. "Why did you hand her over to the cults?!" I shouted. "..." The little girl giggled creepily. "Because I'm crazy, of course!" She said, drawing her sword. "Suicune? Let's paint this room red!" She laughed. "Ready?" Giratina asked our chosen. "Yeah!" Lance and Topas nodded. "Then, let's show em what we're made of!" Giratina said, as his fists clouded up with ghostly mist. "Right!" Topas said, as he and Lance charged at the girl. "What about you?" Giratina asked me. "I'm more that ready." I said, drawing my rapier. "Hold on Suicune, we're going to save you!" I said, as Suicune charged at me and Giratina. "Whoa, talk about aggressive!" Giratina said. "..." Suicune growled. "No offense." Giratina said nervously. "..." I slow clapped. "Good job hotshot." I said sarcastically, as he dodged another charge. "Thanks." He huffed. "Now, it's my turn to strike." I said, as my sword glowed a light, crystal blue color. "Prepare yourself." I said, as I stabbed at Suicune at lightning speed. "..." She winced, thanks to some of the strikes hitting her. "You're lucky that I was going easy on you, Suicune..." I sighed. "Giratina!" I shouted. "You got it!" He said, punching Suicune over and over. He ended the punches with an uppercut. "Sorry 'bout that Suicune." He said, with a toothy grin.

Topas' POV:

"Tch..." I said. 'She's fast... Unnaturally fast...' I thought, as I was getting tired. "Come on Topas, keep going!" Lance said, as he was running out of breath. "Right!" I said. Her attack pattern is very unique... She spins around, swinging her sword, then she slashes from above, then from the left, then from the right, then she stabs. From that point on, it's unpredictable... "I was hoping for a challenge, but sadly, I didn't get what I hoped for!" She laughed. "..." Me and Lance growled.

7 months ago...

"Topas, you need to train more. You're lacking in strength." Palkia said, as I growled. "Yeah, well I'm only human!" I said. "..." Palkia listened. "I'm aware." She said. "You've only been training with me for two weeks." She said. "I can tell that you aren't as strong as you can be." She said. 'She does have a point.' I thought. "But still, I was hoping for a challenge." She smirked. "Shut up!" I growled. I charged at her. The sound of swords clashing were all that was heard. "That's it..." I heard her mumble. I growled again, as I kept slashing at her faster, gradually increasing in speed. She smiled. "Excellent." She said. "W-what...?" I stopped. "I see... When your opponent trash talks you, your power increases..." She said. "Good work." She smiled sweetly. "..." I took a deep breath, and calmed down. "That's all for today's training session." She said.

Present day...

"Say that again. I dare you." I said. "You aren't strong." She laughed. "There." She smiled. I charged at her. "Whoa..." Lance said. I slashed at her faster, and faster. "Wha...?!" She said. She couldn't keep up. "Ah!" I slashed her, causing her to fall backwards. "Did you... Kill her?!" Lance gasped. "No. She's injured. That's all." I said, sheathing my sword with a deep breath.

Palkia's POv:

"...?" I raised an eyebrow, as Suicune collapsed suddenly. The purple veins disappeared. She was back to normal. "..." I sighed. "Good work." I smiled, looking over at Topas, who was exhausted. "Hah... Hah..." He panted. I walked over to him, and he leaned against me. "I'm proud." I said softly, as I hugged him. "Thank you..." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh BOI!

I haven't updated this in forever!

I'm sorry about that, I just haven't gotten much inspiration lately. Which is rare.

XD

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed the chapter! Bye bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro