44: Welcome Home...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been a year since Darkrai, and the other legends vanished.

"..." I walked down the same street that I was when I first encountered him. "..." I smiled slightly, as my blue hair waved slightly in the breeze. 'It's so weird... Living my life without the legendaries beside me...' I thought. 'Even though its been a year... I'm still not used to them being gone...' I thought again, looking up at the bright blue sky. "I wonder why..." I said. "Sigh..." I sighed, as I continued to walk around the city. 'Oh yeah... Now I remember!' I said, walking towards Azena mansion. I walked up the creaky steps. 'Today, last year, was when I met Darkrai.' I thought. I opened the door. "This place's size never ceases to amaze me..." I said. "Quite spacey, isn't it?" I heard a voice. "...?" I looked around. 'Why am I getting a feeling of Deja Vu?' I thought, looking around for the voice I heard. "It seems that fate has guided you on the right path." The lights turned on. "No... Way....!!!" My eyes went wide. "Yes way." Darkrai smiled. "Y-Y-Y-you're baaaack?!" I shouted. "It's... A long story..." He said. "But... Yep. I'm back--!" I tackled him into a hug, and we fell on the floor. "Whoa... Don't jump me like that." He said. I cried. "Jeez, calm yourself..." He said, hugging me back. "I... Can't..." I said. "Wait..." I said, sitting up. "Yeah?" He asked. "If you're back... That must mean that you're waiting for your new chosen... But... Hasnt it been only a year? Or... Am I tripping... And it's already been ten years!" I said, ranting. "Well, I kind of made a deal with Arceus, and now I'll be by your side until you die." He said. "So that means..." I said. "The same for everyone else and their chosen." He smiled. "..." I became silent. "THANK YOUUUU!!!!" I said, tackling him into a hug again. "But... Why...?" I asked. "Because... Out of all the chosen that I've had..." He hugged me. "You're the best." He said. "..." I started to cry again. "I love you, Haru." He said, as he held me in his arms.

Topas' POV:

"Palkia..." I said, as I held the rapier she gave me. "It's been a whole year since I met you..." I said, as I looked at the beautiful blue ocean where I met my legend. "You changed how I felt about this world... But, why did you leave...?" I said again. "Tch..." I wiped my eyes. "...?" I heard what sounded like raindrops in the water. "...!" There was a girl walking on water?! "Greetings." She looked at me, and waved. "I am Palkia... It's been far too long since I've seen you, Topas..." She smiled, as tears fell down her face. "I have to be dreaming..." I said, as I rubbed my eyes, and looked at her again. "This isn't a dream..." She walked off of the water, and into the sand. "I'm back..." She said softly. I instantly ran over to her and hugged her. "...!" She hugged me back.

Yuri's POV:

"Hoopa..." I said, as I sat on the edge of a cliff. "..." I looked out at the scenery... But... Something wasn't right. "What's that...?" I said, looking into the distance. All of a sudden, it disappeared. "Weird-- AAAAAH!" Something appeared in front of me. "H-Hoopa?!" I said. "Hello... Saru. I have been ordered to watch over you until you die..." Hoopa said. "Y-you're... Back?!" I said. "Yes... Yes i am..." Hoopa smiled.

Ivy's POV:

"Mew..." I said, as I sat in the clearing of a forest. "I first met you here... And you became my best friend..." I said. "And..." I started to cry, as I hugged my knees. "I never got to apologize for what I did!" I shouted, as tears fell from my eyes. "You don't have to apologize... Ivy." I heard Mew's voice. "Huh...?" I looked up, to see Mew, slowly floating down to the ground. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry... I made you upset, and... I left your side, without even apologizing, or saying goodbye..." Mew said. "But, I'm going to stay by your side... As your friend." She smiled. "Mew..." I said. "...I shouldn't have left you..." Mew said, hugging me. "I was about to say the same thing..." I smiled softly.

A year ago...

Legendaries and their chosen saved the region.

Those heroes wouldn't ever be forgotten...

For they are...

Legendary.

....?

You're still here...?

But... Why?

Clearly, The story ended.

You want more?

Here. Maybe this will leave you satisfied.

~~TO BE CONTINUED!~~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro