43: Celestial

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"We did it!" Victini cheered. "..." I looked over at Giratina, who removed the claw from Romos. "..." He looked sad, but... Happy...? "I'm sorry, but I can't disobey my princess..." He said to Romos' corpse. "Kyu!" Victini ran over to Kyurem and hugged him. "Kyu...?" Me and Darkrai raised an eyebrow slowly. "It's what I call him. Deal with it." She huffed. "...!?" All of a sudden the legendaries got a headache. "What... The hell was that..?" They said a few moments later.

Darkrai's POV:

"...Attention, All legendaries. It's your Lord, Arceus. And, the time has come for you all to return..." I heard a voice in my head. I looked over at Palkia, because I assumed it was her conveying the message. She saw me, and shook her head no. "...You have five minutes until I Teleport you all back to the celestial dimension... Use that time wisely..." Arceus said calmly. "Shit." I said. "Everyone." Palkia said. "Arceus just told us that we have five minutes until we return to our home dimension..." She said, in a sad tone. "..." I looked at Haruka. "Y-you've got to be joking... Right?" She said, as her eyes started to tear up. "Sadly... We aren't..." I said, pulling her into a hug. "..." She started to cry. "Topas." Palkia said. "May the rest of your days be filled with happiness, and joy." She said. "I hope my stay has been beneficial to you." She bowed. "D-don't say that stuff..." Topas said, trying not to cry. "Hoopa..." Yuri sniffled. "..." Hoopa patted Yuri on the head. "It has been a wonderful stay... Yuri, or... Should I say, Saru." Hoopa smiled. "Thank you... For everything..." Saru said, hugging Hoopa. "Yo Lance." Giratina said. "..." Lance looked down. "I hope that you've become stronger since we first met, both mentally and physically." He said. "I have... Thank you..." Lance said, giving Giratina a fist bump. "...You have thirty seconds..." Arceus said. "Topas..." Palkia handed him a sword. "This is another sword of mine. Regalia." She said. "It's a rapier, like mine, but I'd like you to have it." She smiled softly. "..." Topas took the rapier. "I'll make sure to take good care of it." Topas said. I took off my cloak, and handed it to Haruka. "There." I smiled. "Don't leave..." Haruka said, putting the cloak on. It was big, so the sleeves went past her hands. I hugged her one last time. "Don't forget about us." I smiled, as I kissed her forehead. "Haru..." Lance said, walking over to her. We all started to fade, until we were completely gone. "NOOO...!!" Haruka screamed, as tears fell down her face.

Darkrai's POV:

"..." We suddenly returned to the celestial dimension, home of all legendaries, and Lord Arceus himself. I sighed as I looked around. Every single legendary was here. "Well, back to normal for another ten years... Huh?" Victini said, with a frown. "Yep..." I said. "Entei!" Suicune ran to her boyfriend, and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay? I heard about what happened, and I got worried." He said. "I'm fine! There's no need to be worried!" She smiled. "Hey... Uh... Palkia?" Giratina asked. "Yes?" She replied. "Can I... Tell you something important...?" He asked again. "Of course." She smiled, as the two walked away.

Giratina's POV:

"So? What is it that you needed to tell me?" She asked. "..." I looked off to the side. "Well... Uh..." I said. "Um..." I said. She laughed. "W-what?!" I said, blushing. "I already know what you're going to say." She said. "No... Y-you don't..." I said. "Yes I do." She smiled. "Look, I know that I'm... Different..." I said. "But,... I...--!" She leaned towards me, and kissed me. "...!" My face became a shade of pink. "You are different. But, you're a lot better than the man you used to be." She said. "You've changed... Really." She smiled. "Thank you... Princess..." I hugged her. "There is no need to thank me..." She smiled, hugging me back.

Darkrai's POV:

"Deoxys!!!" Jirachi cheered. "..." He waved. 'I still think it's funny that he's a foot taller than her...' I smiled a little. "Are you hurt? And if so, where?" She asked. "I'm fine." He said. "That's a relief..." She said, heaving a sigh. "Virizion! Cobalion! Terrakion!" Keldeo cheered as he ran to the Musketeer trio. "Young Keldeo, it's been far too long!" Virizion smiled. "Yes. It has!" He hugged her. "Darkrai." Deoxys walked over to me. "Wow, you can speak?" I joked. He nodded. "You seem... Upset." He said. "..." I looked down slightly. "It's about that girl, isnt it?" He said. "I believe she was your chosen... Right? The blue haired one?" He said again. I nodded. I saw Palkia and Giratina return from their so-called... 'Talk'. "I'm sure you'll see her again when you partner with your new chosen. After all, you saw Ryoto twice." He said. "Yeah... But that's different..." I said. "How so?" He asked. "Well... I'm in l--", "Ahem...!" I was interrupted by Arceus. "...!" Everyone instantly turned to face him, and got on their knees. "Lord Arceus." We all said. "H-ho oh! Get in position!" Lugia whisper yelled. "PSH... I don't need to bow all the time..." She smiled. "Are you stupid?!" Lugia whispered again. "Look, he doesn't mind!" She pointed. Arceus sighed, and ignored her. "See? Hehe!" She grinned. "Welcome back, everyone." He said. '... I have to see her again...' I thought. "Lord Arceus... If I may ask you a question." I stood up. "Darkrai, get back in position. Now." Palkia whispered. I shook my head no. "Go ahead, Darkrai." He said. "Thank you." I said. "All of us legendaries share a special bond with our chosen. Whether it may be friendship, Love, or just respect in general..." I said. "But this decade, every single one of us shared a stronger bond with our chosen than any that we've had before." I said. "Okay, and...?" Arceus said. "Please. Let us stay by their side." I said. "..." Everyone was looking at me. "I'm afraid I can't do that." Arceus said. "Excuse me... If I may intervene..." I saw Palkia stand up. "...?!" I was surprised. "Topas... My chosen. He started off as a reckless brat, who couldn't care less about what life threw his way. But, as time passed... He changed. He wasn't anything like he was. Now, he's strong, dependent, responsible... And smart." She said. "He still has a long way to go... But..." She paused. Tears started to fall from her face. "If I could just see him again..." She sniffled. 'She's... Crying...?!' I thought. "..." Aracely's sighed. Giratina stood up, to comfort her. "If I may add something as well..." Mew stood up. "Ivy was my best friend... And, we had a fight, and she hasn't talked to me since..." Mew said. "I can't just leave her..." She said. "Uh... Lugia wants to say something as well!" Ho-oh said, getting Lugia to stand up. "..." Her face was bright pink. "Cmon... Don't be shy...!" Ho-oh smirked. "I-I..." She stuttered. "Lugia loves her chosen!~" Ho-oh winked. "I-I... Do love him..." She said, as she sighed. "If we may say something as well..." Yveltal, Deoxys, Suicune, and Keldeo stood up. "Huh?!" I said. "Even though our chosen did something terrible to us..." Keldeo said. "...That we can't forgive..." Suicune continued. "...we still shared a bond..." Yveltal said. "...Like everyone else did with their chosen." Deoxys finished. "I said, I can't do that." Arceus growled, as everyone returned to their positions. I remained standing. I turned around, so I was facing every legendary in the room besides Arceus. "ALL THOSE IN FAVOR OF STAYING WITH THEIR CHOSEN... STAND UP, AND PUT YOUR RIGHT HAND ON YOUR HEART!" I boomed. "..." Everyone stood up. "Us legendaries must obey a code. One, we must treat our chosen with..." I shouted. "Kindness!" Mew said. "Respect." Palkia shouted. "And Care." Suicune finished. "Two! We must..." I said. "Honor." Giratina said. "Serve." Mewtwo said. "And protect." Yveltal said. "Three! No matter what happens, we will never stray from this code!" I shouted, as everyone cheered. "And you." I turned around. "You're job is to make sure that every single one of us is happy." I walked up to Arceus. "And we aren't happy with your answer." I boomed. "..." Arceus took a few steps back. "Is Arceus... Frightened...?!" Palkia whispered in disbelief. "And if we aren't happy under your rule... Then you'll be called a false god." I said. "...!" Every legendary had a look of surprise on their face. "Make sure that you think about this final answer." I backed up. "I'll ask you once more..." I said. "Let us return to our chosen." I said. "Please..." Tears started to form in my eyes. "...I have made my decision." Arceus said. "You all must obey this order." He said. "..." There was a silence. "You will, and must..." He said. "Make sure that your chosen live the rest of their lives in peace." He said, with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1506 words.

AYYY lmao.

Hey everyone! It's me, WaffleCake!

And it's question time!

Wowza! Lots of emotional stuff happened in this chapter! When you read this, what did you feel?

My answer: I shouldn't tell, cause I'd probably have the same answer lmao

Anyway so, have an amazing day! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro