42: Romos

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai's POV:

"This place is quite big..." Palkia said. "Tell me about it..." Giratina huffed. "Well, this should be it." Azuki said. We saw a huge door. "Well, let's go kick this wimps ass." Giratina said, kicking the door down. "Classic Giratina... Doesn't give two shits about people's property..." Lance sighed. "...?" We saw a man with crimson hair, and crystal blue eyes. "My oh my..." He said. "Just what do we have here?~" he said. "Uh...?" Giratina and I raised an eyebrow. "A couple of stupid legendaries, and their chosen, huh~" He said. "...?!" Giratina growled. "Look who's talkin' girly boy!" Giratina shouted. "Oh my... Giratina is a bit feisty it seems!~" The man snickered. "I am Romos. The ruler of every cult." He smirked.

(I can see Romos as the really... Really... Homo guy from one punch man. XD)

"And this..." He said. He pushed a button on a control console, and we heard a roar from above us. "Is someone hungry? Victini whispered. "No." Leo said. "Oh... Ok, Gotcha." Victini said. "I present to you..." Romos said. "The Legendary Pokemon, Kyurem!" He shouted, as we saw Kyurem fall from the floor above. "...!" He landed flawlessly, cracking the ground beneath him. "Oh yeah... Time for a real fight!" Giratina and I said, thirsty for battle. "Oh no!" Victini said. "Kyurem... What have they done to you?!" Victini said. "..." He stayed silent. "He is under my control. I'm sorry to say, but there simply isn't a chance of you beating me!" He laughed. "Giratina?" Palkia asked. "Yes?" He replied. "Kill Romos. So that way Kyurem will be free." Palkia said in a very serious tone. "...!" Giratina's eyes widened. "What?" Palkia asked. "...when you freed me from the distortion world, you told me to never take any lives." He mumbled. "That's not important right now. It's either kill him, or he kills us." She pointed to Kyurem. "As you wish... Princess." Giratina sighed, before walking over to Romos. "Oh my oh my...!--" Giratina's hand became cloaked in a shadow shaped like claws, and stabbed Romos through the chest. "..." Romos didn't say anything, probably because he's about to die. "Mission success... I believe." Palkia smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In sorry that this chapter sucked, I had a little writers block last night, lol.

Hey everyone! It's me, WaffleCake!

Anyways, there isn't a question this time around! Sorry! XC

Bye bye! Have an awesome day!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro