6: Recovery

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"He should be coming out any minute now." I said. We were all in my house. "Well, that's a good thing!" Leo said. "Yeah..." I said. "Alright, who are the people?" Darkrai walked in the living room. "So, this is Darkrai, huh?" Juliette walked over to him. "Hm..." She said. "Well! He's a legend alright!" She said. "Why? Did you think I was a fraud?" He said, walking around her. "Nice to see you again, Darkrai!" Meloetta said. "Likewise." He said, sitting next to me. "So, what's our next target?" I asked. "We don't know yet. Palkia is currently researching the Aurora Cult." Topas said. "I hope I get to kick some ass soon..." Giratina said. "You will, just be patient." Lance said. "..." Mew still had her disappointed look. "What's wrong?" Ivy asked. "It's just... I want to find him." She said. "Who?" Ivy asked again. "Mewtwo, correct?" Hoopa asked. "How'd you..?-", "You and Mewtwo were always together, so I'm assuming you're concerned about him." Hoopa continued. "Yes. Even though he's powerful, I still worry about him..." She said. "I understand." I said. "I worry about Darkrai, even though he's strong." I said. "It's normal for you... But, I exceed normal!" Juliette said. "In you're own way..." Everyone said. "Tch... Don't deny it! Hehehe!" She giggled. "Well, I'm sure we'll find him soon." Darkrai stood up, and patted Mew's Head. "I think so too!" She said. "You all are as lively as ever I see." Palkia walked out of my... Game room!? "I hope you don't mind me using your computer Haruka." Palkia said. "It's fine!" I said, smiling. "Alright. Well, I couldn't find information on the Aurora cult... But, I did find info on another cult. This one is called the Gaia Cult." She said. "If I remember correctly, that one worships Groudon." Darkrai said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro