5: A Diva, and Her Friend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka'a POV:

"Hold still!" I said. I was at my house, attempting to bandage Darkrai. "I'm trying! Do you realize that it's hard to keep your leg in the air!" He said. "At least you aren't severely hurt..." I said. "...and done!" I said, tying the bandage. "Ow." He said, setting his leg back down. "You're really tough... But, I still worry about you." I said, looking down. "You don't have to worry." He said. "Alright. Well, get your rest. We're gonna be departing soon." I said, walking out of my bedroom door. "Is he okay?" Palkia and Victini said. "Yep, he'll be fine." I said. "...Cmon guys! Chill out, would you?!" I heard a girl shout. I turned around to see two legends, and Chosen. "You guys fight way too often!" The other legend said. "Uh, excuse me! HEEEEY!" Victini shouted to them. "Hm?" They all ran over to us. "Hello, Are you guys chosen as well?" The girl with long black hair asked. "Yes, they are. I see that you two are accompanied by Mew, and Meloetta." Hoopa said. "Ah." The green haired girl said. The girl looked very similar to Meloetta, so I assumed that her legend was Meloetta. "So we aren't the only ones..." The black haired girl said. Her legend was most likely Mew. "Anyways, The star has arrived! I'm Juliette!" The green haired girl said. "And I'm Ivy." The black haired girl said. "Nice to meet you all!" The two legends said. "Hey! Meloetta! I haven't seen you in forever!!!" Victini said, hugging her. "I could say the same to you!" Meloetta said, hugging her back.

Darkrai's POV:
-The next day...-

"Yo, time to wake up." Haruka walked in my room. "I don't wanna..." I said, half asleep. "People are waiting to meet you! Cmon!" She said. "Sigh... Fine." I said, getting up. "Tch..." My leg still hurt. Probably because I was shot there twice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm WaffleCake, for those of you who don't know!

Anyways! I'm gonna start asking questions for fun!

Question time!:

Who's you're favorite Chosen and legend pair so far? (Besides yourself if you're in the book!)

My answer: all of dem! :3

Bye guys!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro