8: Hidden

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai's POV:

"So, you're looking for the other 'Musketeers', Correct?" I asked. "Yeah... But, I haven't been successful..." Cobalion looked down slightly. "I've been looking for someone as well. Have you seen Mewtwo anywhere?" Mew asked. "He probably hasn't." Lily said. "Mewtwo, huh? Hm... I may have seen him." Kaden said. "W-WHAT?! REALLY? WHERE IS HE?!" Mew shouted in happiness. "The last time I saw him was two years ago... I have no idea where he is now." He said. "...oh..." Mew looked discouraged. "Well, we're going to raid the Gaia Cult. Do you want to accompany us?" I asked. "It would be great to have another ally!" Haruka said. "I can't see why not!" Kaden said, as Cobalion nodded. "Awesome, Let's go!" Haruka said, beaming.

-Outside the Gaia Cults Base...-
Haruka's POV:

"So, I'm assuming that that's their base?" I asked. "Must be, because it's awfully flashy!" Giratina said. "I agree, normally buildings wouldn't be this 'out there'." Palkia said. "Alright guys... Stick to the plan." Topas said. "Got it." We all said.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Darkrai's POV:

"Haruka, follow my lead, alright?" I asked. "Okay!" She said. We snuck around the perimeter and found an opening. "Remember, stick to the plan." I said, going into the ground as a shadow. "Um... Excuse me?" Haruka said. "Is this the Gaia Cult?" She said. 'Good job! That's Haru for ya!' I thought. She was very good at distracting people, so this part was perfect. She made the V symbol with her fingers. "That's my cue!" I said, popping out of the ground right behind them. I banged the men's heads together, knocking them out. "Nice!" She said, giving me a fist bump. "Alright, now we sneak in!" I said. "Right!" She said, as we ran into the building. 'I'm actually starting to like raiding enemy bases... Heh!' I thought, smirking.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro