9: Synchronization

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"...Attention, Gaia cultists, This is an intruder alert!..." We heard someone say over the loudspeaker. "Shit! Who caught us?!" Darkrai said. "Let's ingnore that and keep going." I said. "Well, if it wasn't us, then who was the idiot that was caught?" Darkrai asked.

Giratina's POV:

"Crap! I was spotted!" I shouted.

Haruka's POV:

"There's a horde of them coming this way." I said. "Alright! Perfect timing!" Darkrai grabbed my hand. "Trust me!" He shouted. He concentrated his power onto both our hands. "Whoa!" I said. "SYNCHRONIZATION! DARK WRATH!!" We both shouted and threw a massive ball of shadow at the group. "That... Was... Awesome!" I said. "Told you." He said, flicking my forehead. "Ow!" I said, and I tried to flick him back. "You can't flick me back, I'm simply too amazing." He said. "Yeah, ok." I said, laughing. "By the way... What was that move we used?" I asked, "it's called Synchronization. When a person and his/her legend concentrate, they can perform an ultimate move." He said. "So that just now... Was synchronization?" I asked. "Yes. These moves can evolve as well, you just have to practice with them. Like a skill increase." He said. "Interesting..." I said. "The one we just performed was a stage one synchronization." He said. "Ah, I see..." I said. "Either way, that was badass!" I said, making a kicking motion with my leg. "I guess so." Darkrai said. "Now, let's get going. We don't want to get caught." He said. "Right!"

Palkia'S POV:

"N-No way..." I said, looking through the binoculars. "What is it?" Topas asked me. "Synchronization?!" I said. 'That's blasphemy! No one has been able to perfect that on their first try!' I thought. 'Or better yet, it takes years to perfect!' I thought again. "Sigh... They share quite a strong bond, those two..." I said, sighing with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hi! WaffleCake here! And I just wanna say thank you guys for supporting all of my books!

Apparently, I'm getting a lot of good reviews in the comments! So I want to thank you!

Bye! :3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro