10: Sacrifice

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Alright! I found something!" I heard Darkrai say. We had things in our ears that allow us to communicate. "What is it?" I asked. "The main room... I think. Wait...?" He said. "Wait what?" I replied. "They're... Trying to summon Groudon!" He said. "Hang on--", "It's too dangerous! Just wait there!" He said. "Okay..." I said.

Darkrai's POV:

"...Come in, Darkrai?..." I heard a voice in my earpiece. "Palkia? I'm here." I said. "Kaden says that rituals are sometimes successful. So, we suggest that you hide well." She said. "Thanks for the info." I said. "You're welcome, just please be careful." She finished. "Alright... Let's see how violent these so called 'Rituals' are." I said to myself. "Prepare him!" A woman with wavy blonde hair demanded. They had one of their grunts shoved onto a... Star shaped diagram on the floor. Then the woman started chanting an omen. "...Oh holy ruler of the Lands... One who makes mountains whilst roaming... And Volcanoes whilst in slumber... We offer a sacrifice... I call upon thee!" She said. "AAAAAH!" I heard screaming. Yes, when in shadow form, I can still hear. Someone was in the way, so I couldn't see what happened. The person moved, to reveal none other than Groudon himself, Surrounded by a puddle of fresh blood on the floor. "W-wow..." I said. 'Good thing I didn't make Haru a shadow...' I said. "Darkrai? Do you copy?" Palkia asked. "Hm? Oh, yes." I said. "Describe what's happening." She said. "Well, a woman with blonde hair ordered one of the grunts to sacrifice his life to summon Groudon. And it worked." I said. "Wow... That's terrible..." She said. "We needed that info, so thank you." She said. "No problem..." I said. 'They could summon Groudon using a different method, but... Why do they go with the sacrificial option...?' I thought. "One less life..." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HERRO EVERYONE!

Question time!:

Who's your favorite legendary Pokemon?

My answer: ...Uhm... Either Kyogre, Lugia, or Darkrai lol

Have a fabulous day!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro