11: Spotted

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Darkrai:

"Come in? Darkrai! We have trouble!" I heard Haruka's voice. "Shit! I'll be right there!" I replied.

Haruka's POV:

"This isn't good...!" I said, as five grunts had me surrounded. "State your reason to be here!" One of them shouted. "Uh..." I stayed silent. 'Crap! What am I gonna do... Aha!' I thought. "Look! Another intruder!" I shouted. "Nice try." They aimed their guns at me. "Hold it!" I heard a booming voice. 'Darkrai?!' I thought. "Hold on tight, okay?!" He grabbed me, then turned into a shadow. "Whoa..." I said, looking up. "We are leaving. Now." He said. He seemed pissed.

~Time Skip!~
Darkrai's POV:

"We're back." I said, slamming the door of Haruka's house. "Welcome back! How was it?" Yuri asked. "We managed to get good info." Palkia said, walking in. "That's good!" She continued. "Yes." Hoopa said. "We have a visitor! She's sleeping, because she was injured." Yuri said. "Who is it?" I asked. "A chosen, You may be familiar with this legend of hers, Darkrai." Hoopa said. "...Please don't be her! Please don't be her!" Mumbled. Hoopa opened her door. "They're back." She said. "GAAAAAASP!!" Cresselia darted out of the room. "DARKRAI!!!" She tackled me to the floor. 'Sigh... It's her...' I thought, frowning. "I was sooooooo lonely!!" She said, nuzzling into my chest. "Yeah..." I said, sarcastically. "Where's Haruka?" Victini asked. "I don't know..." I said. "Who is she?" Cresselia glared at me. "Uh, I'm her legend." I said. "I'll kill her..." She said, angrily. "Can you get off of me now?" I asked. "Of course!" She said. "I'll go find her." I said, walking out of the house. "Hmph... 'My chosen is a girl!' Tch..." Cresselia mimicked as I walked outside.

Haruka's POV:

"There you are!" Darkrai walked over to me. "Need something?" I asked. 'I still feel like I didn't do what he said...' I thought, looking down.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro