12: Sympathy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Something up?" He asked. "...no. I'm fine..." I said. "Haruka, Dont lie. I know when somethings up." He said. "You told me to avoid being spotted. But, I didn't." I said. "And...?" He said. "On a mission, you never know what will happen, so you're fine." He said. "By the way... Who's the girl stalking us?" I asked. "..." He looked pissed. "DARKRAAAAIII!!!" She ran over and tackled him. "Uh..." I said.

Darkrai's POV:

"..." She tackled me, yet again. "Uh..." Haruka looked confused. "...!" Cresselia looked at her with a glare. "Grrr... Darkrai is mine!" She said. "Get off of me, please." I said. "Yes sir!" She said, happily. "And treat her nicely, as she is my chosen." I said, walking back to the house.

Haruka's POV:

"Hmph." She pouted, following him. "Sigh... The others are probably looking for me as well..." I said, heading back. "I'm back!" I said, walking in the door. "Haru!" Yuri tackled me. "Hey." I said. "Where were you?" Hoopa asked. "She was having a private talk with my future boyfriend." Cresselia pouted. "I'm not your 'Future Boyfriend'!" Darkrai said. "You never know...!" She said. "Is anyone here?" We heard a girl's voice from the guest room. "Yeah!" I said. "Wait! Why am I in someone's home?!" We heard her shout. "Oh, wow." She walked out of her room to see a large number of people, including Cresselia. "Luna!" Cresselia flew over to the blond haired girl. "Hello Cresselia, I see that you've made some new friends." Luna said, smiling. "Mmhm!" She nodded. "So, I'm guessing that your name is Luna." Palkia said. "Yes, that's me!" She smiled. "Well, I'm Haruka. This is Topas, Kaden, Yuri, and Lance." I said, pointing. "Hello." Lance said, sitting down on the couch. "And I'm assuming Cresselia is familiar with us Legends, correct?" Palkia asked. "Yep! I know you guys!" Cresselia said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro