8/23/17 (Afternoon/Evening)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

Story Time.

I had just finished lunch with Mark and Catie. I walked home, noticing that my hip didn't hurt quite as much anymore. I was happy. I got home around 11:30, taking a shower then getting ready for my Skype call. It was around noon then, when I heard a car pull into my driveway.

I was terrified. I thought those gangsters were out to get me. I ended up locking the door to my room, then locking myself in the bathroom and hiding out of sight of the door. It was deathly silent.

I heard the broken door downstairs rattle and open. I heard a voice, but I couldn't make it out. It seemed like a man. I curled further into my hiding spot when I heard him coming up the stairs. I thought I was screwed.

Then I heard soft knocking on my bedroom door and a soft voice as sweet as sugar. "Tobilyn...?" It said. I gasped and got up, racing to answer, fumbling with the bathroom lock then with my bedroom door lock, finally swinging it open. It was Anthony! I immediately crashed into him in a tight hug. He kissed me.

Anthony drove five hours to see me? Oh, I love him. I explained why I was hiding as well.

My Skype conference went well. I was happier with Anthony there with me. As soon as he was around, he brought me a sense of security and even professionalism to hold it together in front of Andi. I think I would've cried out of pure fear had Anthony not been there, smiling at me the entire time.

I couldn't help but smile at his adorable smile and freckles everywhere. Andi asked why I was smiling when I wasn't talking and I turned my computer to show her Anthony smiling. She just laughed.

He's got me helpless.

Anyways, I did tell her about the vandalism and all of the events that took place and she said I took plenty of pictures to keep the magazine going for a while. She told me she's sorry about what happened and that I can go home as soon as I'd like.

I thanked her greatly. I believe that if Anthony wasn't there to perk me up, I would've been fired. I feel like Andi would've let me go because of my otherwise depressed mood. I don't know if I could've recovered from everything happening all at once like that, but I'm glad Anthony came at the right time.

I told him this town is a nothing town, but he doesn't seem to mind. He said it's a nice change from the city. I agree. Especially now that he's here.

I asked him why he made the trip down. He told me he couldn't stand it without me any longer. He told me that sometimes he had been crying because he just wanted me in his arms where I was safe. He wanted to be under my loving touch. I blushed immensely at what he had said.

I told him I felt the same way and that I often wept because I wanted to be in the presence of his safety. I needed his love.

He gave me a passionate and loving kiss. I felt all of his emotions pouring out in the kiss. I felt how strongly he loved me and how having me around has impacted his life so much. He rested his hand on my hurt hip, and I smiled into the kiss. I poured out all my feelings back to him. When we broke apart, we laid out foreheads together. I rubbed his chest gently as I gazed into his eyes.

We smiled at one another and he lifted me up to his height, and I rubbed my nose against his. We both smiled gently but widely at one another.

He decided we could go out for dinner. I wanted to take him to the place I had been going to, my treat.

We're leaving soon so I'll talk later, Diary.

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro