8/23/17 (Morning)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Diary,

I'm terrified. I came downstairs this morning to find that a brick had shattered one of the downstairs windows. Wouldn't I have heard this happening last night?

I guess not. I usually sleep like a rock. It's one of my downfalls. Unless something reoccurring and loud wakes me, I'm out.

So, yeah. I took a quick look outside and it seems like the door has been busted and there's graffiti all over the house.

I guess I'll have to tell the magazine company about this. It's not like I could've fought them off anyways. I'm a collage student for goodness' sake. I'm small and scrawny. I can defend myself, but this looks like the work of more than one person. I'm not sure if I can handle four guys coming at me at the same time.

Besides, they broke the door downstairs. Who's to say they wouldn't just break whatever other doors I hide behind?

I'm scared to think of what would've happened had I woke last night. Good thing I'm keeping all my belongings in the room I'm staying in.

I miss Anthony. I wish he was here.

I mean, to protect me, I guess... But mostly for the feeling of safety he gives me. The feeling is irreplaceable. Nobody else can make me feel that way.

Mark and Catie said they'd join me on a walk this morning. I don't want to keep them waiting.

I have a scheduled Skype call with my boss. It's a monthly thing. I've set aside 1:00 until 4:00 because she likes to talk and go on and on, plus the wifi is pretty bad.

I guess she's like me in a way. I don't mind her talking, to be honest. If she wasn't my boss, I would want her as a best friend. Her name is Andi and she's so sweet and kind and loving. She listens to all our problems, and she honestly is the company's mom figure/best friend. I've never met her in person, but I know she lives on Lafayette Street in NYC. Maybe one day I'll get to meet her.

I have to go for my walk now. I hope I don't run into any gang members on my way to Mark and Catie's. I'm assuming that's who vandalized the rental judging from the graffiti marks.

I miss the safety of Anthony's arms...

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro