8/25/17 (Afternoon/Evening)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dearest Diary,

We were in a hotel only an hour from NYC. Anthony had gotten tired last night, especially after I fell asleep so he stopped at a hotel, where we woke up. No wonder I was still in my clothes from yesterday when I woke up.

I've really been trying to be extra good to Anthony today. "Pampering," like I said before. My love... It's why I haven't written until now.

After I wrote this morning, I went back out to find my Anthony, still soundly asleep. I smiled and slid in behind him, and began rubbing his shoulders and massaging his back, working out all the knots and tension in his muscles. He woke after that. He woke with a smile.

I was happy to see him smile. He turned around and kissed me. He thanked me sweetly and we both cuddled one another until we decided we were hungry. We got up and went downstairs for the complimentary breakfast and we were chatting the entire time.

After that, we drove home and had a great time. We got home and I completely went all out on lunch with his favorite food. He said I didn't have to but I said I needed to make it up to him. He asked WHAT I needed to make up to him, but I just shook my head, telling him I was sorry.

After lunch, I cuddled him and kissed him and we watched his favorite movie. He asked me why I was doing this and I told him because I was so weak the day before. He reassured me that I didn't need to make up for it.

I love that boy so much.

He cuddled me and I could feel the love radiating off him. I cuddled into him. We cuddled for the longest time. We'll still be cuddling as soon as I finish writing.

I don't know how much of my love I can express through writing, but it's not enough.

Nothing will ever be enough. I love him!!

I can't express it. At all. I love him.

My dearest Anthony...

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro