8/25/17 (Nighttime)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dearest Diary,

Anthony and I decided to stay home for dinner. We kinda just needed a break from everything, so Anthony invited Lin over!! My dream come freaking true, aside from Anthony, is meeting Lin!!!!

I'm squealing like a little fangirl.

I kinda am a little fangirl.

I got to meet LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA and he was in MY HOUSE.

MINE.

I'm squealing so hard I may just pass out.

He's staying the night because it's ALREADY so late and he just got too caught up in the time. I got caught up in his words.

Lin-Manuel Miranda, described by me:
He is a five year old in the body of a hot man who is absolutely gorgeous, but he's a genius five year old. He's like a child with the knowledge of Einstein. He acts so upbeat and happy and bubbly when he's on TV or in interviews, but when it's time to be serious, he is deeply emotional. Plus, he's a genius at EVERYTHING he does. He freestyle raps like nobody else, he's bilingual AND a father of a small child, happily MARRIED, and he wrote forty-six song musical that's two hours and twenty-two minutes long out of a biography of a man lots of people hadn't even heard of or cared for before (I had never heard of Alexander Hamilton, that's for sure). He ALSO cast the most amazing people to be in it, despite race or ethnicity.

Lin is honestly one of my pieces of inspiration and one of my heroes. He makes me so giddy when I watch videoed online, but when he was in front of me, I couldn't believe such a thing.

But guess what? Since he's staying in the guest room, Anthony is going to sleep with me tonight. I'll be so glad to have his warm body against mine on this chilly night while we sleep.

Oh, I don't know how, but this month... Things have just gone uphill for me.

Goodnight, Dearest Diary.

Love,
Tobilyn J.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro