(10)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Happiest birthday little one, hmm.. Can I say that? No you are 10 years old... Hope you are your growing up into a handsome young man... Always understand that, it's important to be a gentleman, be a good human being as it is... But when you are treating a lady,  be extra careful. Never force a lady into something she isn't willing,  why lady,  never force anyone.... I know that you might be tempted, but try to be a one woman man,  and only if you feel that you will be wanting all your life, to live with that woman, then only, go ahead. Don't be like your father in this one. Haha... Anyways,  have I said you.. I love you.. I love you son.. A lot.. You are my heaven, I wish so much to see you now,  how you look... I am sure, you look very handsome,  but son never let your looks get into your head,  they don't last. Mama is not boasting but Mama was beautiful and I always felt it was a disadvantage, especially if you are a girl, you are not,  but then why am I saying this? Never let another girl feel this because of you.... Mama doesn't know how much of this you understand... But I am sure with how advanced the world is in 2027, a ten year boy should be able to understand this.. If not just remember, if at all you are having a crush on someone or are willing to get in a relationship with them,  let it always be for their personality and not looks."

Yours expecting you to be a young Gentleman,
Mama(with all the love her heart can generate)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro