(11)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Happiest Birthday to the most important person in my life, my son. In the cardboard box containing, these letters, I have written Letters to my Son, I should have instead written,  Letters to my Life... Because you are my life... The most important person in my life... You mean a lot more to me son than a normal child would mean to his/her mother. I have my reasons for saying this... But all I want to say is.... When I was with you,  I was in the happiest time of my life and not because of your father but because of you. I had never been a emotional person, but with you,  I felt every emotion multifold. I never knew that I feared so much,  till the time,  the thought of you being unhappy came to mind, I never knew I could feel so much anger or hatred till I imagined someone even thinking harmful thoughts for you and I never knew I could love someone so much that I could sacrifice my life for you... Yes my son,  during my the time you were going to come in this world, the doctor was going to ask your dad,  whom he wanted to save..you or me... I didn't let the doctor go,  I told her that,  it should be my decision and that I want to save you.... No... No.... Don't cry my little one, you are completely worth of my this sacrifice,  in fact more.... And Mama was a little selfish,  Mama cannot live without you baby,  Mama will die a living death, so Mama did that.... So why is Mama saying all this to you,  when I know this could make you cry on the day you were born... Because Son... You gave me hope and happiness even before you were born... Now that you have spent 11 years of your life... I want you to continue being a hope... Sad but true... Mama would have been gone long ago... But you have to be a hope to people surrounding you,  reach out and help them... But most of all my life,  my Universe never even think of losing your own hope.."

Yours hoping and dreaming your bright future,
Mama(love from wherever I am)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro