Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As they were doing their best to sneak around, Yoongi couldn't help but notice that the tall creature with him seemed to be very different from what his appearance might cause anyone to assume. He had assumed upon first seeing him that he was scary and maybe dangerous. The tall one was seeming less and less dangerous as they tried to find an exit. In fact, Yoongi couldn't help but notice that the creature's grip on his hand was gentle.

Leading Yoongi along, the tall creature had no idea where they were going. He only knew that he needed to keep Yoongi safe. Little did the small one know that he was not being led to an exit. The creature was leading him in circles, waiting for the next part of the plan. While waiting for the next part of the plan, he needed to make sure Yoongi stayed alive and safe.

It scared Yoongi each time an incubus came near them, causing them to hastily hide in any place available. Due to being forced to hide in some pretty gross spots, Yoongi was quickly getting covered in smears of blood, ash, and some sort of dirt. He tried not to acknowledge the blood, not wanting to vomit again.

Yoongi had no clue that they were going in circles until he heard some commotion. Looking in the direction of all the noise, he recognized the entrance to the dungeon."How did we get back here..?" he whispered to the tall creature, knowing he wouldn't get an answer. Why were they back by the dungeon? Yoongi brushed it off as them both being lost. This dome was pretty large and like a maze.

The tall creature pretended to be confused. He knew that he was leading Yoongi around in random directions. Sure, returning to the dungeon was not his plan, but he didn't know his way around and didn't want to stray too far from the area. He couldn't make them actually find an exit and leave the dome.

"Yoongi!"

The loud call of the human's name caught his attention. Yoongi quickly turned in the direction of the call, eyes wide."Jungkook..." That had to be Jungkook. His mind couldn't play a cruel trick on him like that, right? Yoongi wanted to run into the dungeon, where Jungkook's voice had sounded, but the creature at his side grabbed his arm firmly."Let me go. It's Jungkook. He's here for me." Trying to pull away from the creature, Yoongi's heart pounded as his arm was held too tightly.

"Have we been lied to about your mate?"

Turning his head, Yoongi saw Chaerin approaching them.

"I can understand why the lie was necessary." Chaerin spoke smoothly. She stopped right in front of Yoongi and placed a hand on his shoulder."Be calm. There is a plan in motion, and I need your help." Shifting her gaze up to the tall creature's face, she smiled ever-so-slightly."Good job keeping this little one out of harm's way while things progressed."

Yoongi was incredibly confused as the creature nodded then hummed. Did he understand Chaerin?

"Yes, it's time for the next step." Chaerin moved her hand off of Yoongi's shoulder as she said that.

"Wait a minute. You understand each other?" Yoongi was confused."But doesn't that mean..?" A yelp nearly slipped out of Yoongi's mouth when he was suddenly scooped up into the tall creature's arms. Confused and having no idea of what was about to happen, he grew more scared than he was before. Was he supposed to trust this creature, who was now clearly working together with this succubus? He had been trusting the creature to help him, but now it was revealed that there was a plan happening about which he didn't know.

---

Seokjin felt ready to fall to the floor for a break, exhausted after such a fight. He was lucky that Jungkook could tear through so many warriors as if they were nothing. Otherwise, they would have been doomed. As his knees wobbled a little, he cursed internally how much he had relaxed on Earth over the past four years. He hadn't kept up with exercise and training, so his stamina had taken a dip, unlike Jungkook.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled out, ready to leave the dungeon and continue searching for his lost mate. He swiftly glanced around at all the creatures and beings in the cells and knew he couldn't even ask any of them if Yoongi had been there. Maybe Seokjin could.

It didn't even need to be asked. Seokjin shook his head."There's no way they'll tell me, Jungkook." The ones that spoke languages he knew would never tell him anything he may want to know. After all, he was part of why they were in this dungeon while their loved ones were extinct.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook's gaze snapped to the entrance of the dungeon. As soon as he saw Yoongi being held in a tall creature's arms, his blood boiled."Yoongi!" Not even waiting a second for Seokjin to follow, he bolted toward the creature that held his precious mate.

Trying to follow as Jungkook chased the creature that started running with Yoongi, Seokjin couldn't keep up. He had no hope of keeping up with fueler-intoxicated Jungkook."I'm too out of shape for this." he complained to himself as he hurried after them. He could only hope that Hoseok was okay and doing well on his end of the mission.

---

"I still think we should look for some weapons." Jimin suggested to Taehyung."I'm scared and want to be prepared for anything that might happen."

"If we find weapons, will you be able to calm down?" That didn't seem possible to Taehyung."I'll still be worried with a weapon. I don't have it in me to hurt anyone and definitely not kill anyone."

"But what if your life depended on it? What if my life depended on it?" Jimin reached out and grabbed Taehyung's hand."I just want us both to be prepared and safe. Until Hoseok-hyung and the others come back, we must protect each other." He knew Hoseok had hidden the ship, but he also knew that it was possible for the ship to be found by chance. If that were to happen, he didn't want to be a sitting duck.

Finally giving in, Taehyung sighed and nodded once."Okay, we'll look around some more for weapons. But don't touch anything if you don't know what it is. I don't want you to accidentally hurt yourself."

"Imagine how lame it would be for the others to come back and find me suffering because of my own stupidity. That would be embarrassing." With those words to keep the mood light, Jimin began to explore with Taehyung. As much as they had looked around before, they couldn't possibly become acquainted with everything in this ship. While they were alone here, they might as well get familiar with anything they could find and discover what could be used in self-defense without unintentionally hurting themselves.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro